The Student Room Group

Universita Cattolica Entrance Exam and Admission

hey guys, I'm taking a gap year for 2023-2024, but I plan to apply to Cattolica for 2024-2025.

I wanted to ask if they consider your A-Levels as well as the exam, since my A-Level grades were not that good, but I believe that I can qualify for Cattolica since they increased their spots from 50 to 70 for non-EU.

Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey there, thanks for posting a question in the Medicine forum. :biggrin:

The Medicine forum gets a high volume of questions being posted, and some of these are already answered by the resources and Megathreads that members of the community and volunteers have created. This is an automatic post which is designed to highlight these resources. Below is a list of threads and articles that could answer your question (you should be looking in the original post of the megathreads). If one of the below threads is a more relevant place to ask your question, please post a reply in that thread to ask your question. If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked below, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.

Megathreads
(Please read the first post, before then posting any further questions you have within that thread.)
The "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Uberthread
The Ultimate 'Am I Good Enough For Medicine?' Angst Thread
Medicine A-Level subjects queries
Work Experience and Voluntary Work

2023 Applicants:
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2023 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2023 Entry
Medicine 2023 entry for resit / retake / gap year applicants
A100 Medicine for International Students 2023 Entry
Medicine Interview discussion 2023 Entry
2023 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders
Index of Individual Medical School Applicants' threads 2023 Entry

2024 Applicants :
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2024 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2024 Entry
GAMSAT 2024 / 2025 entry discussions megathread
UCAT 2024 Entry Discussions Megathread

Other application years:
Graduate Entry Medicine 2025 Entry
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2025 Entry

Useful Articles:
GCSE Requirements for Medicine
Everything you need to know about the BMAT
Work Experience as a Graduate or Mature student
Medicine Personal Statement Advice
Medicine Personal Statement Advice (Graduate Entry)
Interview Frequently Asked Questions
MMI Medicine Interview Tips
What to do after an unsuccessful first application

If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked above, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.
Reply 2
Original post by khushimkhan
hey guys, I'm taking a gap year for 2023-2024, but I plan to apply to Cattolica for 2024-2025.

I wanted to ask if they consider your A-Levels as well as the exam, since my A-Level grades were not that good, but I believe that I can qualify for Cattolica since they increased their spots from 50 to 70 for non-EU.

they dont. what matters is the entrance exam. I had BBB and got in
Reply 3
Original post by Entoco

thank you for replying!! can i please email you or something? i'm going to start studying for it in november (after my resits) and i really really want to get in. i'm very nervous since a-levels didn't go how i planned and i really want to ensure my acceptance. i just have to wait until i apply in october, but i already downloaded their resources on their website and i plan to start on november 8.

how do you like the uni so far? i'd really love any help or advice or resources you have for the uni and the admissions test.

thank you again!!
Reply 4
Hey I’m planning on taking the entrance exam in half a year and since I haven’t taken physics in over a year I wanted to know what level of math is required in the physics entrance exam (ex: calculus based physics or algebra based physics )
Reply 5
Original post by Mark.S
Hey I’m planning on taking the entrance exam in half a year and since I haven’t taken physics in over a year I wanted to know what level of math is required in the physics entrance exam (ex: calculus based physics or algebra based physics )

algebra based
Reply 6
Original post by Entoco

hey Entoco can you please PM I'm looking to sit the exam in March. I would appreciate your insight on this
Reply 7
Original post by khushimkhan
i am in the same boat as you...exam on monday. alevels were not great but still offered the exam. fingers crossed for 24/25
Reply 8
How are you guys finding the exam prep? I am also sitting my exam tomorrow!
Reply 9
Original post by Dodori
How are you guys finding the exam prep? I am also sitting my exam tomorrow!
i received the email on last monday to write the exam so revision has been a bit crazy so i aint sure till i see results
Good luck for everyone tomorrow hope you all do well
Reply 11
Whoa! When do we find out our results then?
Guys the ranking list is out but did anyone get access to their marks?
Original post by Milud1911

no not yet idk how to access the code
Reply 14
Original post by Milud1911

Are you an EU applicant?
Reply 15
Check the emails you got from Selexi before your test
Reply 16
It's out
Original post by Dodori
Check the emails you got from Selexi before your test

just did. im in the 95th position.
Yeah I got 107th position, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
Reply 19
oh wait just seen the ranking list. how do you know your code?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending