The Student Room Group

Who’s got a Nintendo Switch?

I’ve recently treated myself to a Nintendo Switch!

What games would y’all recommend? ☺️
Reply 1
I'd recommend The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros Ultimate (When it comes out). All amazing games, loz: botw and splatoon 2 can keep you busy for a while, I've personally sinked 220 hours into breath of the wild.
Reply 2
Original post by Yakib
I'd recommend The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros Ultimate (When it comes out). All amazing games, loz: botw and splatoon 2 can keep you busy for a while, I've personally sinked 220 hours into breath of the wild.

I have recently acquired BOTW and it is AMAZING! I can see many many hours going into it, so much exploring to be done! ☺️

Thanks for the suggestions!
Original post by Fudgey123
I have recently acquired BOTW and it is AMAZING! I can see many many hours going into it, so much exploring to be done! ☺️

Thanks for the suggestions!

Hollow knight, I will recommend this game until I die
Stardew Valley and Super Mario Party (when it comes out on 5th October)
Xenoblade chronicles 2. The best JRPG I've ever played. (If you haven't played the previous games, it doesn't matter!)

All the above suggestions are also a good idea.

I would also check the E-Shop as well as you can find some hidden gems in there.
wait did no one say octopath traveller yet
Original post by yolkie
wait did no one say octopath traveller yet

I completely forgot about Octopath!!! :eek:

And it has one of the best video game soundtracks.

Ever.

Octopath is a really good idea!
I would recommend Super Mario Odyssey (challenging but very fun and is a great action packed game), Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle (fun but has challenging puzzles and plenty of action!) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (a great racer to play with friends and great online play!). I would also recommend Mario Tennis Aces. This is a great game, however, the Online play needs to improve as the connection can be unreliable.
I'm waiting for the next gen Pokemon games before I get a switch.

Quick Reply

Latest