The Student Room Group

cie igcse History tomorrow

I have revised Treaties, League of Nations, Road to war and the German depth study. Should I be revising anything else?
I think going over the Cold War is a good idea, the questions tend to be easy marks imo. 4 marker is always on the Yalta/Potsdam conferences etc
Reply 2
only issue is then the 6 + 10 markers could be hard... we are guaranteed two questions before the second cold war so im not sure. thanks for your reply though.
True, you also gotta bear in mind the 10 marker literally always asks who was more responsible for the Cold War, which is pretty standard. But yeah, I will probs go for the other questions myself as well since I’m more confident in them.
Original post by ambrosewith
only issue is then the 6 + 10 markers could be hard... we are guaranteed two questions before the second cold war so im not sure. thanks for your reply though.
Reply 4
very true what you say about the ten marker... to be honest I think I will just stick with the three topics and learn them really well. good luck for tomorrow!
Original post by Piloerection101
True, you also gotta bear in mind the 10 marker literally always asks who was more responsible for the Cold War, which is pretty standard. But yeah, I will probs go for the other questions myself as well since I’m more confident in them.

Quick Reply

Latest