The Student Room Group

Anyone wanna add me on Steam?

During uni I leave my PC at home. Now its summer and I am gonna go crazy during this steam sale :smile:

My steam is free_c00kies
What games do you play
yeah what games do you play?
Original post by Levi23317
What games do you play

Original post by Merridan
yeah what games do you play?

For the past 2 years I mostly played Overwatch. But I decided to quit because it was just getting frustrating.

I recently replayed Tomb Raider the reboot one. I have purchased The Witcher 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3. I am considering buying Dark souls 2 or 3

I also have The Witcher 2, most assassins creed games, Far Cry 3. Valkyrie Chronicles. Bioshock infinite. Sleeping dogs.

I used to play Dota 2 and TF2

I lost an interest in games during. A level but looking to get back in. So considering any suggestions. I’m thinking of reading a few of the Witcher books before I go back to playing the games
(edited 4 years ago)
If you don't have it already, I'd suggest getting the Borderlands Handsome collection whilst it's only £4
Original post by Rockenburg
If you don't have it already, I'd suggest getting the Borderlands Handsome collection whilst it's only £4

Yeah I am tempted but idk if I will even play it if I buy it. I’ll consider it. Thing is I don’t have any friends on pc for the multiplayer :tongue:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Yeah I am tempted but idk if I will even play it if I buy it. I’ll consider it. Thing is I don’t have any friends on pc for the multiplayer :tongue:

I defo recommend getting the the main dlc's for the witcher (not sure if there are anymore tham two or not) along with witcher 3
Original post by Levi23317
I defo recommend getting the the main dlc's for the witcher (not sure if there are anymore tham two or not) along with witcher 3

I think I also need to buy the first Witcher
Original post by SuperHuman98

Ah well I only just bought it yesterday so I don't mind adding you on Steam
les blay csgo and SF2. Blackops. Just give id , pw, bank account and car keys
Reply 10
I don't play PC games that much these days. If you have a PS4 you can PM me your username and I can add you.
Original post by UWS
I don't play PC games that much these days. If you have a PS4 you can PM me your username and I can add you.

Not on PS4 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest