The Student Room Group

Internship after Masters

I got into LSE and I was wondering which firms can I apply to an internship after completing my masters?
Reply 1
Original post by R123Z456
I got into LSE and I was wondering which firms can

Apply for summer analyst positions in every investment bank in london
Reply 2
Original post by prveqt
Apply for summer analyst positions in every investment bank in london

But a lot of them explicitly state that only penultimate year students can apply
Reply 3
But a lot of them explicitly state that only penultimate year students can apply

There are summer analyst positions for postgraduate as well

Well that depends, there are plenty of banks and roles that have a preference for Master's degree level students (Quantitative roles and French banks come to mind).

Judging by your post history, you appear to be aiming for IBD which probably is the least forgiving for lack of experience and recruitment outside the traditional pipeline. I would apply to internships with firms that do not specify penultimate year students, off-cycles for the ones that do, and apply to graduate roles for boutiques and those that do not allow it.

Most firms that allow for summer internship will let you start in their January intake so you will not be left waiting for a year.
(edited 3 years ago)
I got into LSE and I was wondering which firms can I apply to an internship after completing my masters?

Everywhere.

The ones that don't allow you, will. Because you're at LSE.

I've seen 4th year students get Spring Weeks...
Buttmuffin

I've seen 4th year students get Spring Weeks...

Whaaaat no way. That’s jokes. Gotta respect the dedication
Original post by Otherdjrj
Whaaaat no way. That’s jokes. Gotta respect the dedication

yessir

they be hustlin'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending