The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores

I’m just wondering how difficult it is to get into LJMU. If I get slightly under my offer would it still be okay?
Hi, from what I know it isn’t too bad to get into I expect depending on your course it should be fine :smile:
Liverpool
Im in the same position! I applied for pharmacy yesterday (predicted BBC psych bio chem) and unsuccessful for manchester so really hope that ljmu gives me an offer
Reply 3
Depends on the subject. Generally though if you only get slightly under your offer they do tend to still let you in
Original post by Nono2003
Im in the same position! I applied for pharmacy yesterday (predicted BBC psych bio chem) and unsuccessful for manchester so really hope that ljmu gives me an offer

UPDATE: ljmu gave me a conditional offer BBC (in chem) im so happppyyy
Original post by Anonymous
I’m just wondering how difficult it is to get into LJMU. If I get slightly under my offer would it still be okay?

To put your mind at rest, I got CCC at A-level and got into Business Management (BBC)
Original post by Jack the British
To put your mind at rest, I got CCC at A-level and got into Business Management (BBC)

Original post by Jack the British

Does it depend on the popularity of the course. I’ve applied for sports journalism and I’m not sure how popular it will be.
Original post by Username8156
Does it depend on the popularity of the course. I’ve applied for sports journalism and I’m not sure how popular it will be.

Honestly, it depends on a variety of aspects as cliche as that sounds, course popularity is a factor but it depends on what you have going for you in the way of experience and other factors etc, I'm currently 19 and work for Amazon as an Operations Associate so I have relevant work experience which makes up for the shortfall in UCAS points. As long as you have enough UCAS points and a decent personal statement course popularity shouldn't matter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending