The Student Room Group

Looking for physics tutor/someone to help with physics problems

Hello, I am a student who is independently studying A-Level Physics. I really enjoy this form of learning, however, I often find problems in past papers and online which I am uncertain of. I am searching for anyone who would possibly be able to help me with such dilemmas in providing worked solutions to demonstrate how to tackle these questions and of the possible methods one is able to take.
Often, I am looking for more of an immediate/urgent response which is why it would be beneficial in my opinion to know that I have someone reliable to turn to, as opposed to just posting in the study help forum.
I always strive to comprehensively solve all problems I am faced with, although, I cannot teach myself what I do not already know, which is why I sometimes find myself stuck upon certain tasks.

If you think that you may be able to help me please reply to this thread or send me a private message ☺️
Are you looking to pay them for their time or volunteers?
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
Are you looking to pay them for their time or volunteers?

It depends, I think it is open to discussion and how much help is provided etc. 😁
Original post by AN630078
It depends, I think it is open to discussion and how much help is provided etc. 😁

I just feel like if you’re wanting someone to be at your beck and call for urgent and immediate help then you can’t really be just expecting someone to drop everything like that.
If you hire a private tutor then you can get these things(within reason)-or you can post on the forum and wait for responses.
Original post by AN630078

I agree with GabiAbi84, you can't expect that sort of help for free, I'm used to be a GCSE chemistry and biology tutor and would get annoyed if anyone even hints that they would expect me to help them for free. If you want an immediate response, I would suggest investing in a private tutor, or if you are not willing to do so, then just wait for responses on TSR like everyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest