The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

university of westminster - ma interior architecture

Good day everybody,
I got an offer from uow - ma interior architecture and I am very excited about that. however I have many concerns because I couldn't find much information on the web about this program. how is the reputation of the university especially in the interior architecture subject? Can students find job in London after graduation? how is the staff and does lectures good?

Thanks in advance
Original post by b.arch97
Good day everybody,
I got an offer from uow - ma interior architecture and I am very excited about that. however I have many concerns because I couldn't find much information on the web about this program. how is the reputation of the university especially in the interior architecture subject? Can students find job in London after graduation? how is the staff and does lectures good?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer for the Interior Architecture MA course at the University of Westminster!

The broad range of skills taught during the Interior Architecture MA has enabled our graduates to either strengthen or change their career paths. We strive to encourage our students to develop their professional interests while studying with us so to allow them to build a portfolio of work that they can then use to find appropriate work in the sector once they graduate.
As a result, the course has helped many students to relaunch their careers after graduation.

Former graduates from our MA course practise in a variety of areas of design. These include: interior architecture, retail design, exhibition design, set and lighting design, product design, and interior conservation, as well as multidisciplinary and traditional architectural and design practice. Our MA may also form a platform for continuing study with a career in academia or research.

For students who take the course and are interested in further study, we offer suitable applicants the opportunity to study for an MPhil/PhD degree, not only through the traditional research mode, but also through a PhD by design route.

In addition, the School of Architecture and Cities has a wide network of architects and interior designers operating in London seeking graduates to join their practices, which is a very important link between our academic environment and professional body at work in London and further afield.

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending