The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Clearing and Adjustment 2021

This is a thread to discuss Glasgow Caledonian University for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything!

Scroll to see replies

Posting to subscribe :bl:
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by 04MR17
Posting to subscribe :bl:

I paid deposit 17 June 2021 in Glasgow Caledonian university, for September intake and send request for CAS on 20 August 2021 with all supporting documents, still I didn't receive CAS.
I sent email two time for CAS I call them no one is answering in these days.
Plz advise me
Original post by Mughalg007
I paid deposit 17 June 2021 in Glasgow Caledonian university, for September intake and send request for CAS on 20 August 2021 with all supporting documents, still I didn't receive CAS.
I sent email two time for CAS I call them no one is answering in these days.
Plz advise me
Which email address are you using?
Original post by 04MR17
Which email address are you using?

I sent request for CAS in below email
[email protected]
[email protected]
I sent request for CAS in below email
[email protected]
[email protected]
Their website says to email [email protected]

This may be why you've not had a response

https://www.gcu.ac.uk/student/support/international/visainformation/studentvisa/obtainingacasfornewstudies/

What should I write in this email for CAS? I need to use below email right?
[email protected]
[email protected]

Who will issue CAS? Admission department or visa team?
How long does it take to issue CAS from GCU?
[email protected]
State your name, course, student ID number (if you have it), Date of Birth, country of origin and explain that you need a CAS number to be issued in order to acquire a VISA.
Original post by 04MR17
State your name, course, student ID number (if you have it), Date of Birth, country of origin and explain that you need a CAS number to be issued in order to acquire a VISA.

Ok Thank you I will send email.
Can you tell me why they are delaying CAS. I call them but they are not attending call.
Ok Thank you I will send email.
Can you tell me why they are delaying CAS. I call them but they are not attending call.
Phones may be off - could be working from home. Your previous emails may be lost.
Original post by 04MR17
Phones may be off - could be working from home. Your previous emails may be lost.

I sent emails 2 time for CAS but not yet any response.
I sent emails 2 time for CAS but not yet any response.
Yes, and we've already established those emails were not sent to the email address stated on the website. Which is why I'm not surprised that you've not had a response.
Original post by 04MR17
Yes, and we've already established those emails were not sent to the email address stated on the website. Which is why I'm not surprised that you've not had a response.

Ok, I send them all information at [email protected] for CAS.
Original post by 04MR17

I have sent email to them, now let's see when they reply.
I have sent email to them, now let's see when they reply.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Best of luck :smile:

I sent them email for CAS but not yet any response. My course is starting from 28 September. I am so confused that how long does it take to get CAS.
I sent them email for CAS but not yet any response. My course is starting from 28 September. I am so confused that how long does it take to get CAS.
Today is a Saturday. I would expect a response on Monday, if you haven't received anything by Tuesday Morning I would phone the main university switchboard and ask to be connected to the VISA team.
Original post by 04MR17
Today is a Saturday. I would expect a response on Monday, if you haven't received anything by Tuesday Morning I would phone the main university switchboard and ask to be connected to the VISA team.

Ok, I wait now till Tuesday, if I haven't received anything then I will let you know.
Please it's my humble request do it accordingly as soon as possible.
I am so confused because I paid my fees 2.5 months ago but still I didn't receive CAS. My course starting 28 September.
Original post by 04MR17

Just awhile ago I received response from CAS department where they were asking me about my funds. I explained them that about funds.
Plz tell me this is normal inquiry about funds?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending