CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    I concur, you have been delaying the Great Transfer for some time, now!

:moon:

It will eventually get done though! Then things can really happen...

I will, however, require 1 more backup of the Acer before a switch to the HP, due to updating my documents n the meantime.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    It will eventually get done though! Then things can really happen...

I will, however, require 1 more backup of the Acer before a switch to the HP, due to updating my documents n the meantime.
    PRSOM!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, I believe I did tell you about it a few weeks/months ago Hopefully my seller feedback wilcontinue to be good, and I'll have a nice little reputation

Yep, I'm sure I informed you about the fees as well. eBay take 10% and Paypal take 3.4% (+20p) if your buyer pays through Paypal. Two things that have to be considered when selling your items.
    Don't worry, I'll always make sure I get a profit I won't sell anything for a loss :nah:

Haha, hope you liked that song Me and mr T 999 thought of the idea, Mr T did the first verse and the pre-chorus and I did the rest

I think they liked it... it's very bassy

Indeed and yes! That will certainly help with attracting many more customers in future:yep:

Glad to hear it!

I did, it was great how you got most of the lyrics to fit so well to the song I see, great work from the both of you!

Haha nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    How do you manage to warm your hands in cold weather? I often wear fingerless gloves!

Nevermind, there are plenty of opportunities for you, it is just about finding the correct one. :yep:

Oh dear, I recall you discussing with me that there was the potential of you possibly purchasing a Galaxy Note 7; thankfully, you did not purchase it in the end!

Various ways - the best way is by running the hot tap until the water comes through warm, then hold my hands under for a while until they warm up (obviously taking them away before the water gets too hot).

Yep, I suppose you are correct!

I was not going to buy a Galaxy Note 7, mainly because they are ridiculously expensive - £750 before they were recalled!!! I'm still going for an LG G4 from Argos :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.