Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I did English Language IGCSE CIE yesterday, which was kind of alright...I'm hoping that my coursework grades are good enough to make my final grade an A or B (although I would be happy with a C since I'm a bit unsure about that exam) and for low grade boundaries! The latter seems impossible looking at previous Cambridge grade boundaries though.

I had Paper 6 IGCSE Cambridge Co-ordinated Science and it went horribly...Did anyone else on here do this exam? On this website I can only find Triple Science threads for the Cambridge exam...damn you clever people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I don't know what's happening IVE had so many panic attacks and I'm so scared for exams. I've kind of only revised for the ones before half term and struggling to keep up with everything feels like I'm drowning 😔😔
    How do you guys feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudk)
    Guys I don't know what's happening IVE had so many panic attacks and I'm so scared for exams. I've kind of only revised for the ones before half term and struggling to keep up with everything feels like I'm drowning 😔😔
    How do you guys feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm very different to you, I feel like I'm not nervous enough, I was sitting in my history exam this morning and I didn't feel at all worried?! I don't know whether I was tired or something

Feel like I should be much more nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need help urgently someone please reply! Does anyone know tips on how to get an A* for Of mice and men and An Inspector Calls on the English Literature Exam for AQA? I'm on a Mid-A for coursework in Literature and I can do language analysis to a very good standard and I have all my quotes etc. My only problem is that I write way too much and I sometimes run out of time, need tips please help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvllum)
    Need help urgently someone please reply! Does anyone know tips on how to get an A* for Of mice and men and An Inspector Calls on the English Literature Exam for AQA? I'm on a Mid-A for coursework in Literature and I can do language analysis to a very good standard and I have all my quotes etc. My only problem is that I write way too much and I sometimes run out of time, need tips please help
    A bit of simple advice but 6 quotes for question 1 (AIC)
    3 quotes for 2a (OMAM)
    3 quotes for 2b (OMAM) and also link to context

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvllum)
    Hmm I'd say set a time limit for each paragraph, e.g. for the AIC question 2 minutes planning, 3 minutes conclusion, and then 11 minutes per paragraph for 3 points with a 7 minute conclusion? Obviously this is being very very specific, but I find that just practising a lot helps with my time management! And for writing too much: think with every line you write "am I answering the question?". If you're not answering the question with that line, then don't write it!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about anyone else but I feel far too relaxed to say that my first exam is in such little time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martie08)
    I don't know about anyone else but I feel far too relaxed to say that my first exam is in such little time!
    Me, too Dx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have exams on Monday exams!?!?!? My life is literally over.
    I don't know if I am prepared at all...I just don't want to fail.

ReputationRep:
    Woah has any one else's UI changed

ReputationRep:
    cant believe my exams start in 4 days, more or less!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sditta)
    cant believe my exams start in 4 days, more or less!!
    Eeep me neither! How many have you got next week? I have 5 (counting French R+L as 1), but I know people who have 10 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    When I'm not thinking about exams I dont feel any kind of fear or anything at all. When Im revising I feel pumped and glad to get it over and done with, but in school when teachers go on and on and when I skip out a revision session I start to panic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)
    How are people revising for Edexcel B Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Reading through revision guide and taking notes on anything, then doing random past paper questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Reading through revision guide and taking notes on anything, then doing random past paper questions
    Omg just like me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eeep me neither! How many have you got next week? I have 5 (counting French R+L as 1), but I know people who have 10 :eek:
    7 exams 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8 >-> mainly science, but also ict and spanish
    *dies*
    but then most of my exams are done with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)
    7 exams ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao peak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    8 >-> mainly science, but also ict and spanish
    *dies*
    but then most of my exams are done with
    Next week, I have seven: B2, B3, ICT Unit 1, C2, C3, Spanish Listening and Reading.

Then I have another 18 left over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)
    That makes two of us, although I am so stressed, ovehichhTBPosted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh, the reply box has changed. And it's a bit glitchy (Aargh) -
    Anyways, what I was going to say: DO NOT STRESS! It's not worth it - just do your best and everything will turn out fine. Take it day by day and don't think too far ahead - don't let it overwhelm you - break it up into chunks - you'll make it!!! I'm sure you'll do amazing.
    (Btw, if your 'quote' looks a bit mutilated - not my fault. Blame the new reply box which has a mind of its own)

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.