The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Demon_AS
I got a B in german :biggrin: But I was one mark off a C, so not as well as you :p:

I also got AABB, but you can see my sig for all that. I think a degree is pretty handy to have, don't you?

not in spain, plus i speak 4 languages (although not all fluently) but thats quite a handy thing to have. plus i wouldnt know what to study- not languages+boring, and i know what i wanna do sort of anyway. Hotel manager- not of a poxy bnb though :p: more like this 5*one in my town :biggrin:
which 4?
So do I, as a matter of fact :biggrin:

English, Punjabi, Kiswahili and German :wink:
Demon_AS

:eek: What's Kiswahili? :confused:
Demon_AS

english german frecnh spanish
Mustard-man
:eek: What's Kiswahili? :confused:

good question!
Amateur :p: It's the main african language spoken in East Africa - i.e. Kenya and Tanzania, mainly. Not sure about Uganda - I think French is more their style - and Somalia and Ethiopia have their own languages.
Demon_AS
Amateur :p: It's the main african language spoken in East Africa - i.e. Kenya and Tanzania, mainly. Not sure about Uganda - I think French is more their style - and Somalia and Ethiopia have their own languages.

how come you know punjab and kisawahill- or however you spell it:p:
:eek: You calling me and unfinished sympathy amateurs?!?

I wouldn't count my GCSE German as a foreign language, because I can bearly remember any of it!
Mustard-man
:eek: You calling me and unfinished sympathy amateurs?!?

I wouldn't count my GCSE German as a foreign language, because I can bearly remember any of it!

kannst du nicht? :p:

so whats your forte mm?
unfinished sympathy
kannst du nicht? :p:

so whats your forte mm?

Ich kann(st?) :rofl: I'm crap

Don't really have one :frown:
Mustard-man
Ich kann(st?) :rofl: I'm crap

Don't really have one :frown:

:frown: awww :hugs: well what ya gonna study at uni?
I know Punjabi because I am a sikh :smile: and I know Kiswahili because I used to live in Kenya for the first 11 years of my life, before coming here. I've always known English, and German is something I've been doing for 7 years, and a german person told me on saturday that she thought I was almost fluent :ninja:
Demon_AS
I know Punjabi because I am a sikh :smile: and I know Kiswahili because I used to live in Kenya for the first 11 years of my life, before coming here. I've always known English, and German is something I've been doing for 7 years, and a german person told me on saturday that she thought I was almost fluent :ninja:

:wink: are you gonna be a lawyer?
unfinished sympathy
:frown: awww :hugs: well what ya gonna study at uni?

Not even sure! :p: I've applied for Pharmacy and Actuarial Science lol
Mustard-man
Not even sure! :p: I've applied for Pharmacy and Actuarial Science lol

bleedin hell! what the hell acuarial studies?
Demon_AS

hmm, not too bad :p:. It's a shame you haven't got a Scottish accent as well :biggrin:
Also, jetzt bin ich zu muede fuer mehr plauderen. Nina taka ku soma. Asi fer mildheé. Catch you guys later :wink:

Spoiler

Good night, you two! Get some sleep!

Edit: No, not a lawyer - a doctor :evil:. And no, no scottish accent... being born there doesn't help, unfortunately. Maybe someday, though! Ok, now I'm really off. Night! :ciao:
unfinished sympathy
bleedin hell! what the hell acuarial studies?

Basically to do with finance and economics, involving a lot of Maths :biggrin:
Demon_AS
Also, jetzt bin ich zu muede fuer mehr plauderen. Nina taka ku soma. Asi fer mildheé. Catch you guys later :wink:

Spoiler

Good night, you two! Get some sleep!

Nine (:wink::biggrin:), I don't understand!

Nighty night! :ciao:

Edit: oh, a spoiler was added :biggrin:

Latest