The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is there a thread for Bottom?! hmmm.....

just saw an episode of jonathan creek rik was in was acee...and so was alan davies...who is on qi...with mr fry..who is in Blackadder. so I can talk about it :P
loobyloo6890
Is there a thread for Bottom?! hmmm.....

just saw an episode of jonathan creek rik was in was acee...and so was alan davies...who is on qi...with mr fry..who is in Blackadder. so I can talk about it :P

If there isnt a Bottom society then there should be one! :fuhrer:

That was well done there. :ahee:
lol thank you...if you can link it then you can talk about it.

we could start a new thing, 6 degrees of seperation to blackadder lol
LoL i love the things Blackadder says to Baldrick........
BUMP

I love Blackadder. I'm watching Blackadder Goes Forth right now. My favourite episode is the Speckled Jim one, I've watched that one about 10 times in the last week. I think BGF is my favourite series, they're all brilliant though.
Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Series 3 FTW!
in the words of General Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett:

"Take a note of this Darling."

"What IS the matter with you Darling?"

"BAAAH!"

"I don`t care if he`s been rodgering the Duke of York with a Prize Winning leek! HE SHOT MY SPECKLED JIM!"

"Ah, excellent native cockney wit!" *punches Baldrick*
Reply 427
Lol - love Blackadder! Specially season 3 and 4 -

Baldrick, believe me, eternity in the company of Beelzebub and all his hellish instruments of death will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me and this pencil if we can't replace this dictionary.

:smile:
Reply 428
Mememe! I want to join! I love that evil sense of humour :smile:
Reply 429
Just paid 16.99 for the Blackadder boxset from eBay. Brand new, free P&P (always seals the deal).

What an awesome show.

Blackadder: Baldrick, your brain is like the four-headed man eating Haddock fish-beast of Aberdeen.

Baldrick: In what way?

Blackadder: It doesn't exist.
"If you come back with the information, Captain Darling will pump you thoroughly in the debriefing room."

"Not while I have my strength he won't".

:rofl:

And not forgetting...

"Oh Edmund...can it be, that I hold here, in my mortal hand, a nugget of purest GREEN?!"

I adore Tim McInnerny :love:

Latest