Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Chat Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
YannTouchable
ben au moins tu seras pas la seule francaise du groupe :cute:

Bah, I'm not too sure about that. Gotta chat up a lot of admission's tutors and UCAS people. I'll know my fate for sure by the 23rd, I've decided.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
I'm so excited about coming to QMUL in September :smile:
HumanNature1992
Anyone going for Psychology at Queen Mary?!

Im not sure whether to enter via clearing, does anyone know if its a good course and well taught/structured? thanks help would be appreciated:eek3:

If whoever replies to this could quote me into the reply it would be much appreciated, thanks :smile:
grape:)
If whoever replies to this could quote me into the reply it would be much appreciated, thanks :smile:

I don't think there are any TSR QM psychology students.

I know a guy doing psychology and he enjoys it, he finds the modules and teaching to be good, but this is purely anecdotal. On the whole, the SBCS department is very good.

Modules are here.
Democracy
I don't think there are any TSR QM psychology students.

I know a guy doing psychology and he enjoys it, he finds the modules and teaching to be good, but this is purely anecdotal. On the whole, the SBCS department is very good.

Modules are here.

This concerns me slightly (what I highlighted), but thanks :smile: It's all good to hear :smile:

I've seen the modules and they do look slightly awesome :love:
grape:)
This concerns me slightly (what I highlighted), but thanks :smile:

Haha, stop complaining, when I applied this forum was dead...there were no regulars to give any advice whatsoever and certainly no Chat thread :p:

If it feels right, do it...it's an awesome place and I shall miss it :moon:
Democracy
Haha, stop complaining, when I applied this forum was dead...there were no regulars to give any advice whatsoever and certainly no Chat thread :p:

Thanks very much :p: 'If it feels right, do it' is how I basically live my life, so those words sound good to me :biggrin: I'll take a look on the 25th of September with my Mum :smile:

I wasn't complaining about TSR, I was saying that maybe the course seems unpopular, :confused: but then I realised that was a stupid assumption and depends on many factors :shy2:
Reply 1387
fleur_de_haine
Lol, stop being so impatient.:p: That reminds me to apply for another job - same thing as my current one but the pays slightly better.

Well, I wear every star with pride! I'd probably deserve a sixth if it existed.:ninja:

:unimpressed: For calling me impatient I'm taking a star off :awesome:

I should start thinking about what to write for my personal statement, because I know I'll forget about it and never get round to it till the very last minute :shifty:
Reply 1388
Yagami
Anyone know how first year Biomed timetables look like.

Thanks. :smile:

Attached a copy of last years timetable for first years (semester A for the whole of SBCS), it would most likely would change, but it gives you a better idea than me explaining it :p:

Modules you should be looking at: Essential skills for biologists (runs in both semesters in the first year btw), The human cell, Chromosomes & Gene Function, the microbial world and humans and Human anatomy :h:
Reply 1389
Changed back again to Physics for the last time. It's all done now. :colonhash:
Hi new people :teeth:
Hi new people :teeth:
Democracy

OMG when are you leaving? And how, well, how'd you apply for a real job in the real world when uni ends :zomg:

.Scout.
I'm so excited about coming to QMUL in September :smile:

OMG moar new peoples, hi :w00t:
Reply 1393
Nitzy
Attached a copy of last years timetable for first years (semester A for the whole of SBCS), it would most likely would change, but it gives you a better idea than me explaining it :p:

Modules you should be looking at: Essential skills for biologists (runs in both semesters in the first year btw), The human cell, Chromosomes & Gene Function, the microbial world and humans and Human anatomy :h:

Thanks. :smile:
This thread being so busy unnerves me. *hides in the corner*
Steiss
Changed back again to Physics for the last time. It's all done now. :colonhash:

Gender ratio is probably more balanced in physics. Assuming you're borderline attractive, every male in comp sci would have lusted after you. Lucky escape? :wink:

YannTouchable
OMG when are you leaving? And how, well, how'd you apply for a real job in the real world when uni ends

I'm putting off the "real world" for a long time yet, since I'll probably be studying from now until the day I die. I'm not just leaving with an undergraduate degree :p:
Reply 1396
Hi To new people aswell :biggrin: oh my days

Congrats ya'll
Reply 1397
Democracy
Gender ratio is probably more balanced in physics. Assuming you're borderline attractive, every male in comp sci would have lusted after you. Lucky escape? :wink:
:

If I focus hard enough, I think I can hear the mouth breathers already.

*No offence to YannTouchable. :p:
Had my first cigarette in ages today...:coma:
Steiss
If I focus hard enough, I think I can hear the mouth breathers already.

*No offence to YannTouchable. :p:

LOL omg cheap shot alert!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending