Original post by Susanoo
Nice.
Is it wierd that I find Microbiology interesting?? :colondollar:

:zomg: I do too. I'm starting to like it more than anatomy. :afraid:

Original post by Susanoo
My photo is disastrous!!

My photo is so zoomed in that it looks like I'm bald in it. :facepalm:

Original post by Susanoo
I've only been to one human cell lecture.. Also I have a 4 hour gap between my microbiology lecture and human cell lecture,which is at 5.

That's gym time. :top:

Spoiler

Original post by Democracy
I'd rather slit my wrists than try and teach first years exactly how to use a graticule slide.

Mainly cause I've no clue myself, I'd be more of a hindrance than help :p:

Labs are definitely not my strong point, I avoid them at all costs.

I did see you a few days ago though, I like your light blue coat :h:

Lab sessions depress me so much. It's like everyone else in my group knows what they're doing and I feel like I'm leeching off them. :sad:

You should say 'hi' to me if you see me.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1781
I do too. I'm starting to like it more than anatomy.

Theres actually too much to learn in anatomy, its ridicolous. And the practicals are so long. After them I go home and sleep.

Lab sessions depress me so much. It's like everyone else in my group knows what they're doing and I feel like I'm leeching off them.

I thought that copying off others was the whole point of practicals. :colonhash:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Lab sessions depress me so much. It's like everyone else in my group knows what they're doing and I feel like I'm leeching off them. :sad:

You should say 'hi' to me if you see me.

Everyone feels that way though, a lot of people get by on "leeching", but hey you have to do what you have to do...

I'm not really up for going up to you and saying "hi I know you on the internet"...especially when you're with someone else :p:

Original post by Susanoo
Theres actually too much to learn in anatomy, its ridicolous. And the practicals are so long. After them I go home and sleep.

Well if you're intending to learn every notch and process on each bone, yes it can seem that way (that's what I did and that's why I hated anatomy)...what you should do is just stick to what it says in Marieb.

I thought that copying off others was the whole point of practicals.

Well done, you've officially got the point of practicals :congrats:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1783
Well if you're intending to learn every notch and process on each bone, yes it can seem that way (that's what I did and that's why I hated anatomy)...what you should do is just stick to what it says in Marieb.

Even without the notches and processes there is so much to learn, like all the bones in the skull or all the blood vessels in the body. :sigh:
Well done, you've officially got the point of practicals

:biggrin: ALthough the other day, I managed to do something right and everyone copied off me. That'll be a moment to cherish.
Is there anyone on here that's from London (preferably the East End sort of area, but get in touch anyway) and has half an hour to spare at some point today to take part in a linguistics project? :colondollar: Fifteen minutes of casual conversation (holidays, hobbies etc) and fifteen minutes of reading out an offensively easy word list (James, steal, etc). We would shower you with gratitude, and tea/coffee and cakes, and a fiver :biggrin:
Original post by Democracy
Everyone feels that way though, a lot of people get by on "leeching", but hey you have to do what you have to do...

I'm not really up for going up to you and saying "hi I know you on the internet"...especially when you're with someone else :p:

I'm usually with people though- well except when they have practicals and then I have earphones in and tend to be watching something. :sad:

Maybe you should just cough really loudly so I can turn around to look? :p:

Original post by Susanoo
Even without the notches and processes there is so much to learn, like all the bones in the skull or all the blood vessels in the body. :sigh:

:biggrin: ALthough the other day, I managed to do something right and everyone copied off me. That'll be a moment to cherish.

And tomorrow we have a Human Cell test. :baghead:
I spent my last Human Cell class online while the girl next to me read through Twilight. :sigh:
Reply 1786
And tomorrow we have a Human Cell test.
I spent my last Human Cell class online while the girl next to me read through Twilight.

Whats the test on again??? :colonhash:
Not looking forward to the microbiology practical on tuesday. Its a furnace in there and we have to come in on the day we get off. :sigh:
Original post by Susanoo
Not looking forward to the microbiology practical on tuesday. Its a furnace in there and we have to come in on the day we get off. :sigh:

Gah I completeley forgot about that practical. I'm only going to revise the stuff Brennan talked about because the other H.C. stuff looks like it is bad for my mental health.
Reply 1788
Original post by Susanoo

I think it's the Cell Comunication stuff that was giving to us...if you've lost it (like me) it's also available on the human cell home page.

I have no idea how she's going to give a test with that many students in the lecture room...surely it's going to be EVS? either way it won't be a real test. :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 1789
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
They haven't 'done' anything, and I know people in it. I was even asked to apply to be secretary last year.

It's a bit of an extension of the Arab soc, and I have no interest in it. Baking cookies for Palestine, whilst banging on incessantly about the evils of Israel, and whilst they don't 'hate Jews' they hate Zionists blah blah blah. And you should boycott Israel and Obama is evil and everything you see on Press TV is real. I just have no interest in it.

Well they replied to my email - they seem okay enough. They said and I quote "creating tensions is the last thing on our minds - if you look at our aims we very clearly say we are against anti-Semitism. We also do not wish to politicise and/or make the issue into a religious one"

Its seems okay I guess.

Oooh who do you know in it?

I'm a little confused your Palestinian right? sorry half - but you don't want to get involved in it. Surely if they were going the wrong way etc from the inside you could correct that.
Reply 1790
Original post by Yagami
I think it's the Cell Comunication stuff that was giving to us...if you've lost it (like me) it's also available on the human cell home page.

I have no idea how she's going to give a test with that many students in the lecture room...surely it's going to be EVS? either way it won't be a real test. :colone:

Spoiler

Exactly, theres gonna be so many people that more than a couple are gonna have exactly the same answers, if you know what I'm saying. :colone:
Original post by Susanoo
Exactly, theres gonna be so many people that more than a couple are gonna have exactly the same answers, if you know what I'm saying. :colone:

So everyone will just cheat on the EVS tests... Remind me again, why do I feel bad about not revising? :sigh:
Reply 1792
So everyone will just cheat on the EVS tests... Remind me again, why do I feel bad about not revising? :sigh:

Cos you're insane. :colondollar:
Original post by Susanoo
Cos you're insane. :colondollar:

Btw your friend wanted me to tell you this:

Tell him that I'm coming down to Mile End Road today with my machete.

Au revoir.

:laugh: I was going to tell you on Friday, but I think it'd have been a bit odd to tell you this in front of all your friends. :p:
Reply 1794
I was going to tell you on Friday, but I think it'd have been a bit odd to tell you this in front of all your friends.

LOL, who said this???
You should have said something if you knew who I was.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Susanoo
LOL, who said this???
You should have said something if you knew who I was.

Oh crap, I keep confusing you with Yagami! No, this is Yagami's friend.

And I still don't know who you are despite the fact that we've been in the same class for nearly a whole semester. :colonhash:
Reply 1796

And I still don't know who you are despite the fact that we've been in the same class for nearly a whole semester. :colonhash:

LOL, So if I see someone with a machete at Mile End station tomorrow, I can safely presume he/she are not after me then?? :biggrin:

I keep looking out for someone with a grey coat,like you said, but I cannot find you.
Reply 1797
Original post by Susanoo

:five:

I know who he is now. We've actually talked a couple of times without knowing who we are on TSR. :tongue:

Tell Makaveli how is he planning to come down from Warwick? He can't be a gangster...he's a Law student. :shifty:

Spoiler

Original post by Susanoo
LOL, So if I see someone with a machete at Mile End station tomorrow, I can safely presume he/she are not after me then?? :biggrin:

I keep looking out for someone with a grey coat,like you said, but I cannot find you.

Light blue coat now :biggrin:

Original post by Yagami
:five:

I know who he is now. We've actually talked a couple of times without knowing who we are on TSR. :tongue:

Tell Makaveli how is he planning to come down from Warwick? He can't be a gangster...he's a Law student. :shifty:

Spoiler

:rofl: I'll pass it on.
Original post by 46664
Well they replied to my email - they seem okay enough. They said and I quote "creating tensions is the last thing on our minds - if you look at our aims we very clearly say we are against anti-Semitism. We also do not wish to politicise and/or make the issue into a religious one"

You are disturbingly naive :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending