There's a reason it's £10 :tongue:

It's crap.

Edit: If anyone wants to add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/neillya1
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by neillya1
There's a reason it's £10 :tongue:

It's crap.

I don't know that much about it, but it's a new game so I thought it was a good deal.
Original post by mevidek
I don't know that much about it, but it's a new game so I thought it was a good deal.

Yeah it's a good deal compared to other places, just I'd never buy it :tongue:
Reply 2243
Well that's it. I'm out of money already. Not sure that's enough to stop me though :frown:
Yeah it's a good deal compared to other places, just I'd never buy it :tongue:

Fair enough
I'm contemplating getting Arma II purely for that DayZ mod, which looks so good. Apparently there's a 20% off Steam promotion on it right now. :beard:
Reply 2246
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I'm contemplating getting Arma II purely for that DayZ mod, which looks so good. Apparently there's a 20% off Steam promotion on it right now. :beard:

Wait for it to either go on a daily/flash/community sale. If it doesn't, buy it later on. You'll be gutted if it gets to 75% off and already bought it.

Just looked that up and :awesome: looks fantastic!
Reply 2248
Just looked that up and :awesome: looks fantastic!

I wants it tooooo :biggrin:

Might I just ask, whilst I'm here, what to make of this?
systemrequirementslab.com

CPU Speed
Minimum: Dual Core Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz / Intel Core 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster
You Have: 2.2 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.96 GHz

This is a bit strange, my computer was manufactured in 2005. Pretty sure it shoulsn't have such a good CPU :biggrin:
Reply 2249
A bit of a dilemma here, do I just get left 4 dead 2 or do I get the bundle? It's £2 more, but I've heard they are extremely similar.
I was never worried about my bank balance this time 'round. I own three quarters of their wares already :ninja:
Reply 2251
Actually finding a lot of stuff I want :sad:
Reply 2252
Dead island and both Batman games bought now.

Very tempted by Skyrim, bought it on xbox so i'd be able to play it while at uni but always wanted it on pc.

Just wiating for Arma II and the Civ 5 expansion to go into the flash sale/daily sale now and that'll probably be my sale, unless I get drawn to something else (likely)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2253
Original post by Stirlo
Just wiating for Arma II and the Civ 5 expansion to go into the flash sale/daily sale now and that'll probably be my sale, unless I get drawn to something else (likely)

Current flash sale (ends in 3.5 hours) 75% off http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15366/
Reply 2254
Original post by D-Box
Current flash sale (ends in 3.5 hours) 75% off http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15366/

Civ 5 expansion isn't in it :frown: Just the main game and DLC which I already own. I'm after the Gods and Kings expansion

Pick it up for 15.99 on the Bohemia Interactive website instead.
Does anyone think there'll be a discount/sale for the upcoming Hitman: Absolution? I'd love to preorder it, especially as it's got a 10% discount on Steam (can't find it cheaper elsewhere). Is £27 from Steam a good deal, or can you find a better one for me (with the Sniper Challenge, or do you think it'll be discounted in the Summer Sale?)

I'd also like to get ARMA 2: CO, though I'll probably get that for £15 off the BI site, unless a better deal is available.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2257
Original post by mevidek
Does anyone think there'll be a discount/sale for the upcoming Hitman: Absolution? I'd love to preorder it, especially as it's got a 10% discount on Steam (can't find it cheaper elsewhere). Is £27 from Steam a good deal, or can you find a better one for me (with the Sniper Challenge, or do you think it'll be discounted in the Summer Sale?)

I'd also like to get ARMA 2: CO, though I'll probably get that for £15 off the BI site, unless a better deal is available.

Preorders are never included in sales.

Wait until the last day of the Steam sale before making any decisions on ARMA2.
I know this isn't the thread for this, but are Macbook Pros decent on gaming?

I'm seriously contemplating getting one to satisfy my video editing needs and I'm wondering whether it'll be alright for playing a few first person shooters when I'm bored in the living room or not. I've always heard the stereotype about Macs and gaming :dontknow:
Original post by mevidek

Pre-orders are never included in Steam sales, so don't bother waiting for a larger discount than the £3 off that it is now. Anyway, it's not out until mid-November, so hold off on ordering for now. Steam may still be the best deal available by then, or others may start dropping their £29.xx price tags to try and encourage sales, and that could happen pretty late on (with Skyrim last November, Asda were one of the cheapest available but their offer didn't spread around the internet until Oct 31st/Nov 1st, a week and a half before the game was released)

Quick Reply

Latest