The Student Room Group

Hi all

Waves paw at everyone.

This is my first post.

I’m an adult going back into education and studying at home to sit an as an independent student. I’ve never done the later before so it will be a learning curve.

I’ve sat O levels, GCSEs and I have a level 3 in Counselling.

I hope to resit my GCSE maths and up the grade from a 4 to over a 6, also do psychology of some sort.

Eventually I hope to do a degree - probably with the OU, so I can work at the same time.

I work as a part time school cleaner. I do work through the school holidays deep cleaning the classrooms. I cover all departments - my main area is the fascinating design and technology department.

I have quite a few hobbies from photography (Nikon DSLR) to caring for a small forest of houseplants. I’m new at the later.

I love books and currently have 4 floor to ceiling bookshelves and require another two. My book collections are mostly factual; I do have one bookcase of classics, crime and sci-fi fantasy. I love to buy used books in charity shops. I’m a total bargain queen and try never to buy anything new.

I was on here yonks ago but I can’t get the password reset to work, so here’s a new account.

Onwards and upwards.
Reply 1
Original post by Heatherthebat
Waves paw at everyone.

This is my first post.

I’m an adult going back into education and studying at home to sit an as an independent student. I’ve never done the later before so it will be a learning curve.

I’ve sat O levels, GCSEs and I have a level 3 in Counselling.

I hope to resit my GCSE maths and up the grade from a 4 to over a 6, also do psychology of some sort.

Eventually I hope to do a degree - probably with the OU, so I can work at the same time.

I work as a part time school cleaner. I do work through the school holidays deep cleaning the classrooms. I cover all departments - my main area is the fascinating design and technology department.

I have quite a few hobbies from photography (Nikon DSLR) to caring for a small forest of houseplants. I’m new at the later.

I love books and currently have 4 floor to ceiling bookshelves and require another two. My book collections are mostly factual; I do have one bookcase of classics, crime and sci-fi fantasy. I love to buy used books in charity shops. I’m a total bargain queen and try never to buy anything new.

I was on here yonks ago but I can’t get the password reset to work, so here’s a new account.

Onwards and upwards.

Hey,

Welcome (back!) to TSR!

Fellow book lover here :wavey: have you seen our books forum?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Wilykit
Hey,

Welcome (back!) to TSR!

Fellow book lover here :wavey: have you seen our books forum?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

are there any crime threads like stories and stuff not jobs
JF ZAK
welcome back mate hope u enjoy your experience
Reply 3
Original post by JF ZAK
are there any crime threads like stories and stuff not jobs
JF ZAK
welcome back mate hope u enjoy your experience

We don't have a particular crime forum but you can make a thread in our creative corner forum if you want to share stories :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Wilykit
We don't have a particular crime forum but you can make a thread in our creative corner forum if you want to share stories :smile:

i might actually d that
thank you
gonna find a juicy story and put it up
thanks for info
JF ZAK

Quick Reply

Latest