Turn on thread page Beta

Misfits watch

Announcements

(Original post by Jackso)
    I have. The truth is some men just can't get laid, hate the idea of using a prostitute and are completely overwhelmed by lust towards certain women... So they rape them. I fail to see how actually having sex with someone isn't about sex. Sure it can be partially about power but saying it is entirely about power without anything sexual whatsoever is just ridiculous - The only people who say that do so because they're worried about 'blaming' the victim.

This may shock you but some people are sexually attracted to different things. Pedophiles aren't attracted to children because they feel it makes them powerful.

I'll drop this now because it's on a Misfits thread and therefore a tad out of place... but still, your post was incorrect.
    No it isn't. That isn't the case at all. Men don't rape random women, the vast majority are raped by men who know them, like their husbands or their friends. You don't know anything about it.

Let's disagree about the fact that you're wrong and leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    No it isn't. That isn't the case at all. Men don't rape random women, the vast majority are raped by men who know them, like their husbands or their friends. You don't know anything about it.

Let's disagree about the fact that you're wrong and leave it at that.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus, you are a woman, you wouldn't even understand the male mentality.

Yes they do rape random women! It happens all the damn time.

ReputationRep:
    It's time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Do Simon & Alisha pay rent on that place, or have did they just start squatting & nobody has noticed yet?

Edit: So that's how scary stalkers are born.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Do Simon & Alisha pay rent on that place, or have did they just start squatting & nobody has noticed yet?

Edit: So that's how scary stalkers are born.
    I think that's one of the minor things you're supposed to ignore :p:

Hmm interesting power there...

ReputationRep:
    I still don't QUITE get Simon's power. Time travel? Major jumping powers? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mother_Russia)
    I still don't QUITE get Simon's power. Time travel? Major jumping powers? haha
    Precognition of some sort atm, isn't it? The jumping is just normal free-running, and the time travel power got bought by some old Jewish guy last Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Precognition of some sort atm, isn't it? The jumping is just normal free-running, and the time travel power got bought by some old Jewish guy last Christmas.
    Oh, so just precognition? But then what about time travel? So confused...

Yeah, I figured with the freerunning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mother_Russia)
    Oh, so just precognition? But then what about time travel?

Kelly's such a LAD

ReputationRep:
    'You're a ****ing rocket scientist'

This programme is so weird

ReputationRep:
    Was tonights episode good? I was at work

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking Rudy more and more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Was tonights episode good? I was at work
    It's still on. Run home & catch it on +1 at 11.

Also: ooh, intriguing mystery person.

ReputationRep:
    It's still on. Run home & catch it on +1 at 11.

Also: ooh, intriguing mystery person.
    Not much point tbh... I've got a 4 hour break at college on wednesday anyway so that's pretty much my catchup day :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the probation worker is more involved next week :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Well then. Looks like we might get to find out what happened to the aforementioned old Jewish guy next week.

ReputationRep:
    The next episode involves Nazis? Must be something to do with the time-travelling Jewish chap who was after Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    Despite searching, I didn't see a blue police box in the background of Misfits. So why, I ask myself, do Nazi's appear in the next episode of Misfits? First Dr Who, now this...hmmm.

Also, the more I watch it, the more beautiful Rudy becomes. :love: Finally getting over Nathan. Yay!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.