The Student Room Group

Countdown Clock

It seems alot of you are unaware of the option of having a clock counting down to results day on TSR. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it looks like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/beckyholby/TSR.gif

To activate, click 'Quick Links', then 'Edit Options', then scroll right down to the bottom of the page and select yes on the last option.
Thats real cool actualy. Seems to count down to 09:00!
cool very cool
I tried to get that up and went through the user options etc but still no counter :frown:

i assumed it must be for A level results only (so it must have been taken away already...)
Reply 4
cool!
Reply 5
strange
"my favourite member is Vazzyb" - what? why lol?
Reply 6
Surplus to requirement; the screenshot of the whole page. :rolleyes: Not another one who wants their puter environment to be perceived as "cool"? :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Vazzyb
strange
"my favourite member is Vazzyb" - what? why lol?

He wants to castrate you Vazzyb; to lull into decietful pretenses, only to strike (unaware; oblivious).
Reply 8
lol. Maybe she just didnt want to crop the picture!
Reply 9
Vazzyb
Somes we over-analyse. You know, surplus to environment.
Excuse moi? :confused:
Reply 10
It was just a screenshot lol. Nothing more. I really dont think she was trying to show off her desktop.
Reply 11
No lol, I definitely wasn't trying to show off my desktop. If I was I'm sure I could've found a better way of doing it where you could actually see some of my desktop!
Reply 12
~Bex~
No lol, I definitely wasn't trying to show off my desktop. If I was I'm sure I could've found a better way of doing it where you could actually see some of my desktop!

..and (no offense to Bex!) but seeing a start screen of pink doesn't fill me with awe..
Reply 13
anightowl
..and (no offense to Bex!) but seeing a start screen of pink doesn't fill me with awe..

lol its not pink, its purple!!!!
Reply 14
~Bex~
lol its not pink, its purple!!!!

Sorry, purple doesn't cut it for me either! xx
MissSurfer
I tried to get that up and went through the user options etc but still no counter :frown:

i assumed it must be for A level results only (so it must have been taken away already...)

Nope not only for A-Level results. It is for GCSE as well; for example mine currently reads- 03 days 09 hours 34 minutes 52 seconds 752 split seconds
Purple is such a stimulating colour, I find. :redface:

Latest