The Student Room Group

Ever believed in Santa Claus?

Poll

Did you ever believed in Santa Claus

Although i was a kid i never believed in an old bearded man, who rode a ****ing sledge across the world delivering presents to kids.

Anyway in my neighbourhood we so close that we go to each others house each year to stay over for a few hours for christmas and it was my family's turn. I aint the christmas person to begin with so i couldnt careless.

Anyway i just got me my new beats by dre (Lebron version) and i left it by accident in the dinning room. This kid that ive never seen before (apparently lives in my neighbourhood) was fooling around with it. I took it off him and he was like; 'you dont deserve a present from santA' (referring to my head phones).

Then i thought you know what, ima inform him. Told the little fool there is no santa. He got mad and went and told his old folks, now my parents are pissed off with me.
His dad secretly came to me and thanked me, he's like; he has never had the balls to tell his son there is no such thing as santa because he's scared of his wife.

So back to the question, did you ever believe in santa?
Would you try and convince your kids that santa exists?

EDIT: nothing wrong with my headphones :love:. Got insurance on it anyway :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Cool story, bro.
Reply 2
I still do. I'll probably stop in 2 or 3 years.
Reply 3
Yes. Until I was about 5.
nope. never did!
Reply 5
I totally did. My Mam went to extreme lengths to maintain the fantasy of Christmas though, she went out side of a night time when we were just nodding off and rang bells (me and my sister got beyond excited when we heard them). She also had strange people deliver pyjamas to our house on Christmas eve and mysteriously vanish. (I got superman ones this year)
Obviously! :ahee:
Of course.
Reply 8
Yes. If you didn't I think there was something wrong with your childhood:awesome:
Reply 9
nope i never did. my parents never made a big deal of it when i was a child, so never was 'taught' about santa really.
Reply 10
no. I kind of wish I did for a bit but in china there wasn't a big deal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending