The Student Room Group

Animals in Adverts

I'm going to be doing a talk about the use of animals in adverts and I was wondering whether you guys could give me any examples of memorable adverts you know of that have used animals in a good way to advertise thier product which may not have anything to do with the animal (ie. like the Andrex puppies) or just good animal adverts in general. Any help would be great thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

indigogirl
I'm going to be doing a talk about the use of animals in adverts and I was wondering whether you guys could give me any examples of memorable adverts you know of that have used animals in a good way to advertise thier product which may not have anything to do with the animal (ie. like the Andrex puppies) or just good animal adverts in general. Any help would be great thanks! :smile:

PG tips - the classic example :cool:

or Creature comforts for electricity :smile: - if that counts
+ many more :smile:
Reply 2
KitKat - the one with the dung beetle jumps to mind... Funny but not sugary cute.
Reply 3
The andrex puppies. So cute. :biggrin:
Reply 4
FELIX! Basically any advert selling pet food... of course! lol
More than:

Lucky!
Terry's Chocolate Orange, with the rare and endangered "Dawn French" animal.
Reply 7
Death to all
Reply 8
The Charmin toilet tissue bears!
Reply 9
"Digby" the Dulux dog.
That fish on a bike for Guinness!
Lloyds TSB black stallion...........heres a uselss FACT for you....they used around 3/4 different horses to film that advert with tonnes of black horses running and only 1 was actually black....the rest had to be digitally altered!
Talking pandas, talking pandaaas!!!! :biggrin:
those ones for budweiser when they used the lizards were funny.....
Reply 14
The Guinness advert with the horses running into the sea (tick followed tock followed tick, etc).
Reply 15
Wow, thanks for all these :smile:
Reply 16
tis_me_lord
Talking pandas, talking pandaaas!!!! :biggrin:

those ads get me every time! hillarious. just my type of humour (stupid and blunt while at the same time very subtle)
Choad
those ads get me every time! hillarious. just my type of humour (stupid and blunt while at the same time very subtle)

Is that not a contradiction in terms? What is the panda advert anyway?
Reply 18
yes it is. it was deliberate. and they are for some kind of food in jars. i forget exactly what.

basically a panda steals the food.
Choad
yes it is. it was deliberate. and they are for some kind of food in jars. i forget exactly what.

basically a panda steals the food.

Fair enough :smile: :cool:

sadly I cant remember it :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending