dobbs
Becca I'm going to report you for repeating that post :p:

Which post?
Yes Teco Value. *nods* :biggrin:
That one?
Reply 43
Yeah, that one, the one you repeated:biggrin:
Reply 44
Are you sure? The 'Yes Tesco Value. *nods* :biggrin: ' one?????
Reply 45
Nah not that one, another one.

Off to Morrisons after my lecture (not that i'm missing one now or anything :wink: ) to get a packed lunch for hill walking - Which is going to be COOOLDD - i normally walk in a t-shirt when it is cold to keep me not too hot, but i may have to go buy some thermals cos I left mine at home.
I think Becca is repeating her "Tesco Value" mantra because of the subconscious effect the Tescos banners (on this forum)are having on her.

Value alcohol of any kind is wrong.

Particularly Morisov vodka(guess where i got that then?)
Reply 47
Urrr, Becca.. didnt you have your post count lowered for a reason!? Or just so you could look like a total loser by reaching that post count twice!:biggrin:
Reply 48
RobbieC
Urrr, Becca.. didnt you have your post count lowered for a reason!? Or just so you could look like a total loser by reaching that post count twice!:biggrin:

I dunno why I had it lowered, it was just upsetting me. :redface:
Reply 49
Lol, mine is getting rather hefty. But I need something to show for my hours of wasted youth:biggrin:
Reply 50
Most tesco value stuff is evil, especially the meat. I did my weekly shop in waitrose today (well as much as I could carry) I cant wait to start eating it. I also missed my 5.15 lecture to get a treat for tea (It had follwed an 8hr day) (I got sum tuna + veg and some nice wine). They also sell liefmans Kriek which is so much richer than the one they sell in tesco (thats cherry beer for all you ignoramouses)
Reply 51
cherry beer?!?!?! SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! Kriek, eh? wait till i get my hands on them...
Reply 52
Stop being food snobs :eek:

I'm choosing my 3rd year house mainly on the basis of its proximity to Tesco. Woo yeah. Sod Waitrose, I'll need a second overdraft to shop there.

--------------

Edit: I'd like to hear what the locals have to say about it :biggrin:
cobra
They also sell liefmans Kriek which is so much richer than the one they sell in tesco (thats cherry beer for all you ignoramouses)

Aidan's Beer Festival!

Tesco Value Porridge Oats are good though!
Reply 54
Just got back from Waitrose, impressed except for the queues :frown:

Got toastie making things, soup, ready meal and a carton of Innocent Smoothie, my expensive sin for the week :wink:
We went to Waitrose yesterday and just spent money on rubbish because all the nice food overexcited us :s-smilie: We then went to the dsu and ate waitrose tiramisu with tea stirrers from subway outside kingsgate bar. xxx
Reply 56
watch your back jen :P:P:P
That was such a scary experience. You wouldn't??? Would you, matt??? xxx
Reply 58
:smile: :P:P:P i'll keep you guessing on that one!
posh_git
:smile: :P:P:P i'll keep you guessing on that one!

:afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:

Latest