The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackthevillain
zindabad new zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a retard, can't even say New Zealand Zindabad properly
Reply 381
Pakistan's collapse has started already I think... 23/2.

Shehzad gone lbw.

Though Hafeez's LBW decision was questionable. I think it shouldn't have been given. However, if there was no appeals whatsoever.. it would have probably being given out. Not a terrible decision, but I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Inzamam99
What a retard, can't even say New Zealand Zindabad properly

Yer because I don't speak Urdu you idiot.
Reply 383
Original post by Rishabh95

Original post by Rishabh95
Most embarrassing of Pepsi ads - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itpxVT68VX4&feature=fvst

For Dilshan Scoop

Not the Pallu scoop, it is quite terrible
Reply 384
Oh... 23/3.

Mills is bowling :sogood:

I wonder what the odds are on a Pakistan come back from this?

Edit Again: 23/4 - Kamran gone again.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 385
Original post by Jackthevillain
I'd rather my team didn't mess up tbh.

Pakistan are no normal team :iiam:
Reply 386
*cough* match *cough* fixing *cough*
:colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling:
Reply 388
Original post by haleem
*cough* match *cough* fixing *cough*

:colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling:

I predict a century from Misbah ul Haq + Afridi.. Pakistan to win in the 48th over. :biggrin:
Reply 389
what an innings by Taylor.

New Zealand looking good. :smile:

who said group A mathches are boring?
Reply 391
:colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling: :colonhash: :colonhash: :bawling: :bawling:

You forgot to add :facepalm2:
Reply 392
Original post by Steph90
I predict a century from Misbah ul Haq + Afridi.. Pakistan to win in the 48th over. :biggrin:

Seriously doubt Afridi will play according to the situation :colonhash:
:bawling: :cry:
Reply 394
Original post by haleem

Original post by haleem
Seriously doubt Afridi will play according to the situation :colonhash:

Lets see where they are in 20 overs. They need to make it more stable.

They need to pick up the pace though at the same time, because the current pace is too slow. If they can hit 5/over for the next 5 - 10 overs, they maybe able to mount to a comeback in the final overs.
Reply 395
I'm so happy.

Now there is a chance for Sri Lanka to finish on top of the group.!!
Reply 396
Oh well.. there goes my prediction out the window.
Reply 397
another wicket gone 45/5 pakistan.

they might have big loss here, which is going to affect their NRR badly.
Reply 398
I just gotta say... Kamran Akmal... what an embarrassment to the game of cricket :facepalm2:

To be honest... it was only a matter of time before the stupid fools failed! :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 399
Original post by Qaz25
I just gotta say... Kamran Akmal... what an embarrassment to the game of cricket :facepalm2:

To be honest... it was only a matter of time before the stupid fools failed! :sigh:

Why dnt they change the keeper.
Top teams have top keepers.

Like Sanga.

Latest