Turn on thread page Beta
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by boromir9111)
    Don't worry, he's gay
    I figured that out a long time ago

WoW.....that is a lot but to be expected, it looks so amazing!!! and it would have to be...it's a powerhouse of super-heroes.....the effects are going to be off the charts
    Haha yeah! The special effects have to be amazing (as expensive as they are). Mind you, there's a fair amount of hype around it which should be a good indicator of a great release and lots of moniez for the studio :ahee: :yep: . (Our Student Cinema exec is already scheduling it for a double showing in the Autumn term, so they have a fair amount of faith in it too... And they are rarely wrong )

(Original post by dknt)
    On the contrary, you stalk me. :awesome:

Hmmmm..... Nope. I think your viewing it through your physics-y topsy turvey mental mindset :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Have you seen the budget as well? $220 million! :eek3: . Avatar was only slightly more expensive
    Not that much when you consider that their promotional budget for it included making four feature length films.

ReputationRep:
    Also, it's Friday the 13th :eek:
    Saturday the 14th :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dknt)
    Saturday the 14th :eek:
    mind = blown......

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    mind = blown......

:awesome:
    I watched the Devil wears Prada the other day. t'was very amusing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dknt)
    I watched the Devil wears Prada the other day. t'was very amusing :awesome:
    I think the only thing left now is for you to come out the closet and just admit it to whole world :p:

Let it out, brooooo

ReputationRep:
    I think the only thing left now is for you to come out the closet and just admit it to whole world :p:

Let it out, brooooo
    Favourite quote from it is "Details of your incompetence do not interest me." Very fitting when I talk to you I think :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dknt)
    Favourite quote from it is "Details of your incompetence do not interest me." Very fitting when I talk to you I think :awesome:
    Dear me.....you even remember the quotes....next thing you're gonna tell me high heels is good for your posture :p:

Apparently China censored Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic 3D because they feared audiences would attempt to reach out and touch them. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Apparently China censored Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic 3D because they feared audiences would attempt to reach out and touch them. :holmes:
    Let's be honest here, who can blame them? :sexface:

Rose = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, thought about having a virtual feel. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Not gonna lie, thought about having a virtual feel. :sexface:
    Cop a feel, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I need a good light hearted film to watch, someone recommend me some quickly.. and rep will be received. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    I need a good light hearted film to watch, someone recommend me some quickly.. and rep will be received. :awesome:
    Johnny English
    Bruce/Evan Almighty
    Up
    Hot Fuzz
    Madagascar

You've probably seen most of those though. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Little Miss Sunshine

ReputationRep:
    This is hard because I know nothing of your gender!

I love you man
    Grown Ups

nothing too emotionally deep in either...

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a must. You have already repped me so send me a cookie in the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Little Miss Sunshine
    I was very confused at the end of that film. Honestly, what on earth was that dance!?

ReputationRep:
    Midnight in Paris

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a must. You have already repped me so send me a cookie in the post.
    I see your rep hunting as per usual mate.

ReputationRep:
    Scott Pilgrim vs. the World was quite fun

Brooklyn's Finest for a more action based affair but still quite light

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.