The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

2012 possible students?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got a conditional for drama and English :biggrin: soo excited!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hey!
I'm going to Lincoln. It's my first choice and i'm hopefully going to study Social Policy :smile: (conditional offer).
I'm going to the open day on the 17th of March, looking forward to meeting some people on on course and just generally :]
What accommdation are you all looking at?
Reply 22
I have an offer for Film and Television for 2012, anybody else?
Reply 23
I have a conditional for law and I will also be there on the 17th of March!
Reply 24
Conditional off for Sports and Exercise Science. Definately going to be my first choice. Add me on BBM 2808EA49
Reply 25
Original post by BexyBear
Unconditional for Psychology with Forensic Psychology. Will be going if Exeter reject me from their clinical programme.

What grades did you get? Are you in your last year of college, or gap-year? I'm hopefully doing this course if i get my grades :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by gemmabgw
What grades did you get? Are you in your last year of college, or gap-year? I'm hopefully doing this course if i get my grades :smile:

I'm on my gap year! :smile: I went to the call back day and loved it! Ermmm they ask for 300 points and I know they are putting their requirements up for next year but speaking to people I know they've been let in with less! Like BCC/BBC :smile: good luck with your exams, maybe I'll see you in September! X
Reply 27
Original post by san300
I have an unconditional offer for computer information system so i am going in September...

Well done, make sure to upgrade your computer though.
Reply 28
i have a Conditional for Film and Television this next year
Reply 29
I have a conditional offer to do drama at lincoln :biggrin:
Reply 30
Conditional for Biomedical Science :biggrin: Can't wait!
Reply 31
Unconditional for Conservation&Restoration and I'm excitedddddd :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by krysis
Hey,
I applied Lincoln for drama and I hope to go there next year :smile:

Hey I'm applying for Drama as well, I've got a conditional offer :smile:
Reply 33
firmed business and finance soooo excited gone for the cheapest accommodation possible (danesgate) = more booze money :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest