Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Mess.
Hammered 3 teams on the run with Belgium :coma:

Y U NO watch game ?
Reply 1581

Original post by kuks
Y U NO watch game ?

Was playing in the build up to the match :awesome: Finished my final game with 30 seconds to spare :woohoo:
hey my xbox does not recognise my fifa 12 disc. it reads "unrecognised disc". It has worked fine for 3 months and I haven't overplayed it. It isn't scrtched and my xbox reads other games. Any help would be much appreciated!
Was playing H2H seasons match and went up 3-0 in the first 20 minutes. I was elated because I scored a pretty good goal, but to make sure that I could save it, I was planning to play **** for the rest of the game - fearing that if I scored another/ dominated, he'd quit. I even gave him an easy goal and a few chances to make him think he had a chance of getting something.. Lo and behold, with 15 mins to go the **** quit.

Which brings me on to:
I hate it how, if when the other person quits, you cant save your goals. Can't EA just let us save a replay or two ffs.

The effing replay theatre takes an absolute age to load as well, even with 3 replays in it.
Just won 3-2 vs an L1+ Triangle abuser. I hate those people. He went 2-1 up and randomly pressed Start to piss me off further. Hate that as well.

FIFA makes me hate lots of people.

After I regained the lead I made him sit through 120 seconds of pause though. Topping it off by watching the post-match handshakes and highlights in full.

:ahee:
Reply 1585
Original post by Mr.Messy
Just won 3-2 vs an L1+ Triangle abuser. I hate those people. He went 2-1 up and randomly pressed Start to piss me off further. Hate that as well.

After I regained the lead I made him sit through 120 seconds of pause though. Topping it off by watching the post-match handshakes and highlights in full.

That's obnoxious...I like it :wink:

lol i love justice
Reply 1587
Fifa 12's pissing me off. I was getting used to the game and doing ok but now I just lose every single online game. The defending is absolute gash, one guy runs through your defence with no hassle whatsoever ALL the time.

Just ****. IMO they should spend more time putting attention to detail, like in career mode, players have badges on their arms but they don't change. So on Fifa 12 Man U are ALWAYS going to have the gold badges and current championship teams will always have championship badges.

I think having historic kits would be good too. Arsenal's JVC kits, Liverpool's CL winning kits etc.
So I lost a game today. As you can guess, I'm pissed off. What I'm more pissed off about is that I lost 2-1, while the other guy had 1 shot on target.

**** you FIFA.
So I lost a game today. As you can guess, I'm pissed off. What I'm more pissed off about is that I lost 2-1, while the other guy had 1 shot on target.

**** you FIFA.

Karma for playing as international against club.

**** you FIFA.

I so know your pain...

Original post by Narcissist
Karma for playing as international against club.

:pierre:

Original post by I Kant Spall
I so know your pain...

Yeah such a pisstake. :frown:
im finaally ranked in the top 1000 :smile:..add me on zesh10 on xbox 360 if you want a match
Just played a game with a friend as Barca v Leverkusen (to replay the match today). I was 4-2 down at 70 minutes and then the game just went ****ing mental. :lol:

71 minutes I get a penalty, take it with Valdes and it gets saved.
75 minutes I get a penalty, take it with Valdes and score.
77 minutes hit him on the counter with Sanchez and pass it back across and score from about 30 yards out with Villa into an open net to make it 4-4.
83 minutes, get another penalty, take it with Valdes and it gets saved.
90 minutes, run the entire length of the field with Messi and blast it in from 6 yards out.

He was mad. :lol:
Original post by Jim-Jam
Fifa 12's pissing me off. I was getting used to the game and doing ok but now I just lose every single online game. The defending is absolute gash, one guy runs through your defence with no hassle whatsoever ALL the time.

Just ****. IMO they should spend more time putting attention to detail, like in career mode, players have badges on their arms but they don't change. So on Fifa 12 Man U are ALWAYS going to have the gold badges and current championship teams will always have championship badges.

I think having historic kits would be good too. Arsenal's JVC kits, Liverpool's CL winning kits etc.

That's just you being **** at defending tbh.
Reply 1595
Finally after what seems like eternity, I'm in division 1. I feel like an absolute beast!:biggrin:
Reply 1596
Original post by CB91
That's just you being **** at defending tbh.

Original post by Jim-Jam

So, you would rather they not concentrate on improving the so called 'gash' defending system and implement classic kits instead?

The defending is only as bad as the player makes it. You control the players afterall. Stop moaning and try to improve your skills, David Rutter will work on improving the game.
Reply 1598
Original post by DopeSk1llz
So, you would rather they not concentrate on improving the so called 'gash' defending system and implement classic kits instead?

The defending is only as bad as the player makes it. You control the players afterall. Stop moaning and try to improve your skills, David Rutter will work on improving the game.

Nah it's just something I've been thinking for a while..

Yeah that's right, try to 'develop' my skills and defending on a video game, not in real life or anything. :rolleyes:
I don't quite see your point? FIFA is a game - there will be better players than others - that's not to say a bad player cannot become good, or that a bad player should simply blame their lack of skill on the game itself. The more you play, the better you will become.

My point in fact correlates to most everything in life, not simply a game.

Quick Reply

Latest