The Student Room Group

Football Career Mode

1) What is the best career mode game for iPhone? Not like EA FC Mobile but actually like Football Manager or FIFA Career Mode. (Apart from Football Manager Mobile)

2) Fun Question: Best FM achievement?
Mine is winning the PL Season Unbeaten (more points than Arsenal's), and got to a UCL and FA Cup final (lost both sadly to City) all in the same season!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Really interesting achievements! When it comes to Career Mode games for iPhone, I recommend checking out Football Manager 2022 Mobile. It offers an in-depth soccer club management experience similar to FIFA Career Mode, but with a more realistic approach to management. As for my best achievements in Football Manager, I once managed to win the triple crown by winning the Premier League, Champions League and National Cup, which was quite an exciting and amazing experience
Original post by senyiaaa
Really interesting achievements! When it comes to Career Mode games for iPhone, I recommend checking out Football Manager 2022 Mobile. It offers an in-depth soccer club management experience similar to FIFA Career Mode, but with a more realistic approach to management. As for my best achievements in Football Manager, I once managed to win the triple crown by winning the Premier League, Champions League and National Cup, which was quite an exciting and amazing experience
Its so easy to tell you're American (or at least American-oriented), not even from "soccer" but "triple" not treble lol. its fine, not making fun or anything. I saw that you need netflix for the fm24, i cant find fm22. any other games??

Quick Reply

Latest