The Student Room Group

Manual Titration and Industrial Titration

Hey, i kind of asked a similar question before but no one could answer it so i thought of rephrasing the question might help a little.

I'm trying to find out the similarities and differences between manual titration (in a lab) and industrial titration (in an industry). I've tried researching however the websites tend to show the features of the titrating equipment rather than it's usage in an industry. So my question is what is the difference in titration methods in manual titration and industrial titration?

Thanks to anyone that can help :smile:
Original post by Bambi99
Hey, i kind of asked a similar question before but no one could answer it so i thought of rephrasing the question might help a little.

I'm trying to find out the similarities and differences between manual titration (in a lab) and industrial titration (in an industry). I've tried researching however the websites tend to show the features of the titrating equipment rather than it's usage in an industry. So my question is what is the difference in titration methods in manual titration and industrial titration?

Thanks to anyone that can help :smile:

I don't think there's much of a difference except, maybe, they use more specific and accurate apparatuses. Possibly more tests as well to make sure the results are really reliable.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar 😞

Quick Reply

Latest