The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoryRorrzShikari
Just out of interest has any Scottish applicants got any offers yet? Just that everyone here seems to be speaking about conditionals/uncoditionals regarding their A-levels :smile:

yeah ive got a conditional for law, B,B including english
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
They'll send out post-offer open day dates after all the offers have been sent out and apparently Dundee Uni have a massive backlog of applicants to get through on less staff than they are used to because of cut backs :\ I've still got to hear if I have a place or not and that might not happen until the end of March which is what they are saying I'll hear by :frown: So...maybe mid March for the post-offer open day dates ? :smile:
Original post by bettyboop154
They'll send out post-offer open day dates after all the offers have been sent out and apparently Dundee Uni have a massive backlog of applicants to get through on less staff than they are used to because of cut backs :\ I've still got to hear if I have a place or not and that might not happen until the end of March which is what they are saying I'll hear by :frown: So...maybe mid March for the post-offer open day dates ? :smile:

What course have you applied for?
Reply 383
Dundee is the only uni I have left to hear from now!!!
Reply 384
Just got an unconditional for English :smile: I'm from Scotland so am pretty surprised to hear from them just now. Not like I'm complaining though!
Reply 385
Seems to be mostly scottish students applying to Dundee? Not that that's a bad thing, just saying!

Any english students ????
Original post by JakeE10
Seems to be mostly scottish students applying to Dundee? Not that that's a bad thing, just saying!

Me and I don't think I'm alone on this either, seeming as most of the offers on here seem to be for A-Levels.
Reply 387
Original post by Kim_lit
Just got an unconditional for English :smile: I'm from Scotland so am pretty surprised to hear from them just now. Not like I'm complaining though!

When did you apply? :smile:
architecture anyone? :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by JakeE10

Yeah I'm an English student. Have such a difficult decision to make now, Dundee will either be my firm or insurance, just need to decide what one! D:
Reply 390
Original post by marie antoinette

I applied for Architecture, too but I have no reply from Dundee so far :s-smilie:
Reply 391
Got an unconditional for accountancy last night... firmed it this morning :smile:
Original post by beth..
Got an unconditional for accountancy last night... firmed it this morning :smile:

I'm glad to hear they are given out accountancy offers I'm still waiting to hear from them.

What did you get in your exams last year?
(edited 12 years ago)
Just got an email for an Application visit day, Friday 9th March, Saturday 24th March or Wednesday 18th April.
Seems to be for the following
American Studies
Economics & International Business
English
English & Creative Writing
English & Film Studies
Environmental Science
Environmental Sustainability
European Studies & European Languages & Culture
Geography
History
Languages
Philosophy
Politics & International Relations
Psychology
Town & Regional Planning
Reply 394
Has anyone had an interview for the Art and Design General foundation course WW12 yet? I've applied for WW12 and Digital Interaction Design, got the interview for that on the 12th March.
Original post by thomaspullar1
yeah ive got a conditional for law, B,B including english

Well done :smile: Yeah I got a conditional for Aberdeen University of BB at my highers except I applied for Geography. Just really want to hear from Dundee now :tongue:
Original post by Vesselina
I applied for Architecture, too but I have no reply from Dundee so far :s-smilie:

They did ask me for my portfolio 3 weeks ago,but still no reply. the decision should come soon. hope for the best :smile:
Reply 397

I did - I got a conditional at the interview : ) good luck with your application!
Original post by student987
What course have you applied for?

I've applied for English, English and Film Studies and English with Creative writing...on edge now since I've seen a few people on this thread get offers from Dundee for English, just want to hear really soon :\ What have you applied for?
Reply 399
They did ask me for my portfolio 3 weeks ago,but still no reply. the decision should come soon. hope for the best :smile:

I also got the portfolio request about 3 weeks ago :tongue: Yeah, it's March now, so hopefully we'll receive their decisions soon. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending