The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by EmilyJane31
I'm doing forensic anthropology year 2 entry aswell ... :smile:

Sweet, what are you doing for accommodation? Do you have to wait for your A-Level results in August? I'm at the Uni of Ulster at the moment, have to wait until June to see what I get in my modules.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by t.ogilby
Sweet, what are you doing for accommodation? Do you have to wait for your A-Level results in August? I'm at the Uni of Ulster at the moment, have to wait until June to see what I get in my modules.

I'm going to b in belmont flats :smile: ... What u doing for accomodation? Yeah have 2 wait for my results I should have gone uni last year but did a few resists ... Awsum what you doing at ulster ? Where u from? :smile:
Can anyone help me please ? I accepted my accomodation yesterday and paid the £300 , I then straight after recieved an email with billing information on it showing my £300 payment. I logged on to my evision account this morning and my contract application status is still "awaiting response" I'm worried because the deadline for my contract is tomorrow and it hasn't changed ?? X
Original post by suzanneyoung
Can anyone help me please ? I accepted my accomodation yesterday and paid the £300 , I then straight after recieved an email with billing information on it showing my £300 payment. I logged on to my evision account this morning and my contract application status is still "awaiting response" I'm worried because the deadline for my contract is tomorrow and it hasn't changed ?? X

Have you tried going into contacts and accepting it all again? And just bi pass the payment by pressing continue? Otherwise give them a call
Have you tried going into contacts and accepting it all again? And just bi pass the payment by pressing continue? Otherwise give them a call

I will try that again tonight I'll give it a little bit more time but thank you :smile: !
I will try that again tonight I'll give it a little bit more time but thank you :smile: !

I hope it works :smile:
I hope it works :smile:

Same because I really want this accommodation haha
(edited 11 years ago)
Same because I really want this accommodation haha

What accomodation did u get? :smile:
What accomodation did u get? :smile:

I heathfield :smile: flat 62 you ?
I heathfield :smile: flat 62 you ?

Belmont flat 48 :smile:
Reply 730

I have this problem 2 :frown: tho it says on the heath field site i paid tho, :confused: just ring 2 be sure
Original post by Eoghan523
I have this problem 2 :frown: tho it says on the heath field site i paid tho, :confused: just ring 2 be sure

I would do what emily said to me, on here and it has worked my status has changed to accepted now and I have paid for it because they sent me like a billing receipt email with it on so try it and if it doesn't work ring them! also what is the heathfield site ?

ahhh cool :smile: ! found any flatmates ? also I did what you said and it worked thank you :smile: did you have the same problem like ?
(edited 11 years ago)
ahhh cool :smile: ! found any flatmates ? also I did what you said and it worked thank you :smile: did you have the same problem like ?

No was just a guess :smile: glad it worked ... Yeah I found 3 flatmates
Reply 734

hey neeebur im flat 47 belmont :smile:
Reply 735
Just accepted my offer for General Art Foundation! :biggrin: so excited. Waiting to hear which hall i'm in! :smile: Hey General Foundation people!
Reply 736
I'm going to b in belmont flats :smile: ... What u doing for accomodation? Yeah have 2 wait for my results I should have gone uni last year but did a few resists ... Awsum what you doing at ulster ? Where u from? :smile:

I'm from Londonderry, studying Biomedical Science in Coleraine at the moment. I applied for Forensic Anthropology last year but was unsuccessful, although they've accepted the first year of my Biomed degree so it works out the same. I haven't got my accommodation sorted yet, it's looking like the Old Mill or something unfortunately, I really can't afford the halls. What are you doing for your A-levels?
Original post by t.ogilby
I'm from Londonderry, studying Biomedical Science in Coleraine at the moment. I applied for Forensic Anthropology last year but was unsuccessful, although they've accepted the first year of my Biomed degree so it works out the same. I haven't got my accommodation sorted yet, it's looking like the Old Mill or something unfortunately, I really can't afford the halls. What are you doing for your A-levels?

i'm doing chemistry, biology and english language and last year finished my english literature alevel :smile: yeah im lucky my student loan just about covers my accomodation and then hoepfully i can get a transfer with next who i work for so i have money to live :smile:
Reply 738
Original post by Rachel637
Is anyone in Belmont tower, I'm on the ninth floor.

I'm on the sixth floor. I've only found about two other people in the whole of Belmont Tower, let alone my flat!
Please,can somebody tell me something about different accommodation?
What's the difference between Belmot flats,Belmot tower,Heatfield and Seabraes?

I still haven't applied for accommodation. Can I choose it anyway?
I'm international student.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending