The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Belmont Flats and heathfield are quite modern whereas seabraes and belmont tower are older. Belmont tower, flats and heathfield are on campus, seabraes is slightly off campus. You can get premier (larger) or standard rooms in belmont tower or flats but not in heathfield or seabraes (i think). There's no lift in heathfield as far as I'm aware. It seems alot of the medics are in heathfield and that its very popular (ill be a medic next year hopefully and, as ive said, im in belmont tower). Its all on the Dundee university website.

Hope it helps
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Anyone else in Belmont Tower? I'm in flat 5 on 4th floor (G4.05) :smile:
Reply 742
Belmont Flats, Flat 1. Anyone else? :smile:
Original post by Sir Fox
Belmont Flats, Flat 1. Anyone else? :smile:

Which floor?:smile:
Reply 744
Original post by SpecialApple
Which floor?:smile:

Don't know, hasn't been stated and there is no floor plan on the internet (at least I couldn't find one). I strongly suspect it to be ground floor.
Original post by Sir Fox
Don't know, hasn't been stated and there is no floor plan on the internet (at least I couldn't find one). I strongly suspect it to be ground floor.

Oh okay, well I'm Flat 5 on 4th floor cos the code thing i was given says G4.05 :smile:
Reply 746
Original post by SpecialApple
Oh okay, well I'm Flat 5 on 4th floor cos the code thing i was given says G4.05 :smile:

Are you sure you are in Belmont Flats? Because I've only seen this type of G4.05 code when people posted about being in Belmont Tower. Mine clearly stated I'm in Flat 1, Room 4. No secret code :wink:
Reply 747
im in belmont tower floor 7.08 :biggrin:
Original post by Sir Fox
Are you sure you are in Belmont Flats? Because I've only seen this type of G4.05 code when people posted about being in Belmont Tower. Mine clearly stated I'm in Flat 1, Room 4. No secret code :wink:

Errr awkward appears I misread that :tongue: OH WELL
Anyone in West Park Flats?:smile:
Original post by Rachel637
Belmont Flats and heathfield are quite modern whereas seabraes and belmont tower are older. Belmont tower, flats and heathfield are on campus, seabraes is slightly off campus. You can get premier (larger) or standard rooms in belmont tower or flats but not in heathfield or seabraes (i think). There's no lift in heathfield as far as I'm aware. It seems alot of the medics are in heathfield and that its very popular (ill be a medic next year hopefully and, as ive said, im in belmont tower). Its all on the Dundee university website.

Hope it helps

Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to smoke in any of these residences ?
I guess it isn't allowed,but I stayed in student residences before and usually it was possible to smoke with open window.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 751
Original post by Black-Adder
Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to smoke in any of these residences ?
I guess it isn't allowed,but I stayed in student residences before and usually it was possible to smoke with open window.

No, fortunately smoking is entirely prohibited in every university building, residences included.
Reply 752
Is anyone from Northern Ireland? also is anyone in Belmont Tower G3?
Reply 753
Original post by rainbow1213
Anyone in West Park Flats?:smile:

Hey there! I'm in Flat 6, what about you? :smile:
Original post by Student-S
Hey there! I'm in Flat 6, what about you? :smile:

Hey, I'm in Flat 5 :smile:)))
Reply 755
Original post by rainbow1213
Hey, I'm in Flat 5 :smile:)))

Great! I'll be seeing you around during uni! :smile:

Next flat flat-mate? Hahahaha..
Reply 756
Hey! I was thinking about how I'm going to get from the Edinburgh airport to the university on the 2nd of September when I have my flight. I found this website http://www.dundeedirect.com/index.php and I'm seriously considering that option because the bus would cost almost the same and then you would have to take a taxi from the Dundee bus station to the university (at least if you have a lot of stuff as I think everyone has!!:biggrin:).

SO, I was thinking that is there someone who has already their plain ticket (or is going to have) for the 2nd of September and arrives around the same time as me (10.25am) so we could share the same car? It's minimum of 3 persons for the £24 price! And I might know one person who comes at the same time as me.

Just thought that I would ask in case someone is thinking about the same thing :smile:
Reply 757
Hey, anyone in West Park Flats flat 19?
Reply 758
Anybody in Seabraes flat 27?
Reply 759
im in Seabraes flat 24 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending