The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Suits, season 2 is back on this Thursday on Dave. Sorry if this is already been said, but i'm new to this, I'm just trying to get to grips and meet new people. Btw I love Harvey's character. i'd love to be like him when i'm older. :biggrin:
Reply 381
Alright guys lets get this thread started again!

Who saw the latest episode from the US (Season 2 Episode 11)? I thought it was somewhat totally separate from first half of the season. Like it just totally moved on. Not that that was bad, I don't know. It was an interesting one though, I really like Louis these days, and it set a good standard for the second half of the season.
Reply 382
Original post by danny111

Who saw the latest episode from the US (Season 2 Episode 11)? I thought it was somewhat totally separate from first half of the season. Like it just totally moved on. Not that that was bad, I don't know. It was an interesting one though, I really like Louis these days, and it set a good standard for the second half of the season.

Not seen it yet, I've kind of forgotten what really happened in the last episode!
Reply 383

yeah I agree, the episode felt different. I'm not sure if I liked it hmm it didn't feel right. I like Louis, he's really funny especially with that woman. It would've been good to see how things worked if he got an associate so it was a shame that he didn't. I'm really not liking Rachel, I mean I know she's attractive but that's ALL she's got going for her, the way she acts is annoying, (the character, not the actress) and she has like not personality, unless you'd call being seductive a personality trait. I hope Mike doesn't go after her.
Reply 384
Original post by Tpos
yeah I agree, the episode felt different. I'm not sure if I liked it hmm it didn't feel right. I like Louis, he's really funny especially with that woman. It would've been good to see how things worked if he got an associate so it was a shame that he didn't. I'm really not liking Rachel, I mean I know she's attractive but that's ALL she's got going for her, the way she acts is annoying, (the character, not the actress) and she has like not personality, unless you'd call being seductive a personality trait. I hope Mike doesn't go after her.

OMG I thought the exact same thing when she said "you have no idea what you passed up on" or something like that. That wasn't the Rachel that I liked at the start of the show.

Well, the thing is I bet they will end up before the show finishes. And that wouldn't be a bad thing I think, Rachel used to be cool. Now she is just used coz sex sells and be a distraction.
Reply 385
Watched it and realised I forgot how good the show can be. Back to my traditional pro-Louis, anti-Rachel posts.
Mike was so annoying in this episode :colonhash:

Louis was hilarious though :rofl2:
Mike was acting like a little bitch in this episode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
I know right, "can you sleep at night", he was totally out of it, and high the whole time. He does really need to get his act together.
Really disliked Mike and Rachel in this ep. Louis, as always, was a delight.
Reply 390
When will Suits be starting again? I checked last week and it looked like it was still playing season one episodes...really hope I haven't missed it!
Reply 391
Original post by lllwllms
When will Suits be starting again? I checked last week and it looked like it was still playing season one episodes...really hope I haven't missed it!

The new episode aired last night in the US but in the UK it airs on Dave on the 24th at 9pm according to this website.
Louis makes this show. :adore:
Reply 393
Original post by Roobsa
The new episode aired last night in the US but in the UK it airs on Dave on the 24th at 9pm according to this website.

Thank you so much!
Reply 394
There seems to be people watching at the British pace, last time every seemed to be at the US pace...I'll put my question in a spoiler thing:

Spoiler

Reply 395
Original post by Tpos
There seems to be people watching at the British pace, last time every seemed to be at the US pace...I'll put my question in a spoiler thing:

Spoiler

Harvey tells her to blackmail her.
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by Karma Charger

I don't think she believes it though, and goes to question Harvey who then blackmails her telling he knew so she can't do anything about it.

Maybe my memory is fuzzy.
I don't think she believes it though, and goes to question Harvey who then blackmails her telling he knew so she can't do anything about it.

Maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
Original post by Karma Charger

Hm okay, so I got the blackmail part right at least.

Quick Reply

Latest