The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation swap, GDSA (Great Dover) to SSA (Stamford Street)

I'm looking to swap with someone who has an en-suite or refurbished en-suite with SSA, I have a GDSA en-suite in the only building with the laundry room (so you dont need to go to another building)

PM or reply if interested :smile:
Original post by veau17
I'm looking to swap with someone who has an en-suite or refurbished en-suite with SSA, I have a GDSA en-suite in the only building with the laundry room (so you dont need to go to another building)

Are you interested to swap with Canada water en-suite?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Are you interested to swap with Canada water en-suite?

im sorry im prioritizing being close to my campus, but i wish u all the luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by veau17

I'm interested in the swap but I would like to know the weekly rent.
Reply 4
Original post by glamca991
I'm interested in the swap but I would like to know the weekly rent.

both SSA and GDSA en suites are the same price, 215 p/w. the refurbished SSA en suite is 250.
Reply 5
Original post by veau17
both SSA and GDSA en suites are the same price, 215 p/w. the refurbished SSA en suite is 250.

That's fine. If I was to go ahead with the swap, what would happen to our deposit? Would we still get our deposit? I would also like to know as to what the reason is behind the swap.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
That's fine. If I was to go ahead with the swap, what would happen to our deposit? Would we still get our deposit? I would also like to know as to what the reason is behind the swap.

If you would like to know the full details of everything you can contact KCL Residences :smile:

Nothing happens with your deposit. The purpose of a deposit is just in case you cancel your room altogether, they won't refund you. Nothing happens to it when you swap rooms.

The biggest reasons people swap is either costs (they want a cheaper accom) or distance. I just want to be closer to my campus, so mine would be distance. What about you?

By the way, the form for the swap opens at Oct/Nov.
Reply 7
Original post by veau17
If you would like to know the full details of everything you can contact KCL Residences :smile:

Nothing happens with your deposit. The purpose of a deposit is just in case you cancel your room altogether, they won't refund you. Nothing happens to it when you swap rooms.

The biggest reasons people swap is either costs (they want a cheaper accom) or distance. I just want to be closer to my campus, so mine would be distance. What about you?

By the way, the form for the swap opens at Oct/Nov.

I'm willing to swap when the form opens. I have an ensuite at stamford street apartments for £215 a week. I would want to however have a look at the room before I make the swap.
Reply 8
I'm willing to swap when the form opens. I have an ensuite at stamford street apartments for £215 a week. I would want to however have a look at the room before I make the swap.

Which building is yours?
Reply 9
Original post by veau17
Which building is yours?

It's stamford street apartments.
Reply 10
It's stamford street apartments.

The building number, not the accommodation. Each accom has a number of buildings, it’s usually the first number in your contract.
Reply 11
Original post by veau17

PM or reply if interested

Hey im interested, ive private messaged you my details! My en-suite at SSA has a beautiful view and amazing storage x

Quick Reply

Latest