The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation swap 23/24

Hi, currently have an ensuite room at Julian Markham House (not KAAS) but looking to swap with someone at Stamford Street (refurbished en-suite) or Hayloft Point (en-suite). Reply if interested !
Reply 1
Anyone want to swap an angel lane room for SSA. I just really want to be in the same Flat as my mate.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hello, I am interested in your room at Angel Lane.
Kindly message me privately.
Thanks!
Reply 3
how much??
Reply 4
Looking for an apartment swap, I have an en-suite at Stanford Street apartments, I wanna swap for an en-suite at Great dover street as it closer to Guys campus, my room has a beautiful room and great space, pm me or respond to this message to get in touch further!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 5
Hi everyone, I am looking for a replacement tenant to swap and take over my lovely en-suite bedroom at Julian Markham House for a refurbished ensuite at SSA. The contract is for 40 Weeks (2023/24). It is very close to the underground station and many KCL campuses as well! Kindly message me if you are interested. Thanks!
I have a Wolfson House room available for KCL undergraduates for £169 per week!
Reply 7
Original post by TheSuckUpStudent
I have a Wolfson House room available for KCL undergraduates for £169 per week!

hi is this still available?
Original post by Neville17
Hi everyone, I am looking for a replacement tenant to swap and take over my lovely en-suite bedroom at Julian Markham House for a refurbished ensuite at SSA. The contract is for 40 Weeks (2023/24). It is very close to the underground station and many KCL campuses as well! Kindly message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Is this still available?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #2
Is this still available?

Yes indeed, the room is still available.
Kindly contact me privately if you are interested.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Is this still available?

Hello I instersted and I can pay extra so I get it
thank you
Reply 11
King’s College London Accommodation Room Transfer (2023/24)

I am interested in transferring the contract of my modern En-Suite bedroom at Julian Markham Residence (Zone 1).
It is a King's Residence which is centrally located to all King’s campuses.

Tenancy Length (40 Weeks - Flexible)
Private Bathroom
Newly Refurbished Double Bedroom
Brand New Kitchen Appliances
Private Study Room
Elite Ventilation System
Lively & Comfortable Social Spaces
On-Site Laundry Room
Deluxe Heating System
24/7 Security & On-Site Reception
2K/HD CCTV Security Cameras
Free & Ultrafast Broadband & Wi-Fi
All Amenities & Bills Included
Rent Per Week: £309

I can provide photos and a video of the room and residence as well.

This stunning En-Suite double bedroom is only available to full-time King's College London Undergraduate Students that are not in any King’s Residence.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately or on phone: +447526081555

Thank you!
Reply 12
I’d also like to transfer my room at Julian Markham House to someone. The tenancy ends on June 22, 2024
Hi! I have a Large Studio room at Atlas (in Vauxhall) that I would like to transfer it for the Summer period, please DM me if you're interested! 😊
Reply 14
Original post by miguelfrognierp
Hi! I have a Large Studio room at Atlas (in Vauxhall) that I would like to transfer it for the Summer period, please DM me if you're interested! 😊

I would room swap if you gave it up for the spring

Quick Reply

Latest