The Student Room Group

tenancy takeovers in cardiff

does anyone know where to look for tenancy takeovers in cardiff? hoping to move in for the January term if possible or if anyone knows someone looking for a takeover please
Reply 1
I'm looking for someone to take on my flat at Arofan House (Block D), Cardiff ASAP. The contract ends in July 2024. I have a Classic on-suite for - £139 per week. It has a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, desk and storage. The kitchen/diner is shared. There is an on-site common room and laundrette. All bills and Wi-Fi included. Would suit a student studying in Cardiff. Close to the city centre train stations, shops, clubs and restaurants. See the following link for pictures. https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/cardiff/arofan-house/classic-en-suite-132988. Please let me know if you are interested or call Chris the manager on 02921040580. Alastair.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by A Matthews
I'm looking for someone to take on my flat at Arofan House, Cardiff ASAP. The contract ends in July 2024. I have a Classic on-suite for - £139 per week. It has a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, desk and storage. The kitchen/diner are shared with five other guys. There is an on-site common room and laundrette. All bills and Wi-Fi included. Would suit a student studying in Cardiff. Close to the city centre train stations, shops, clubs and restaurants. Guarantor and deposit required. See the following link for pictures. https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/cardiff/arofan-house/classic-en-suite-132988. Please let me know if you are interested. Ali

hey id definitely be interested is this still available?
Reply 3
Original post by leoii
hey id definitely be interested is this still available?

Hi, yes its still available.
Can you call Chris the manager on 02921040580 today before 3pm?
I will let him know that you are interested.
Reply 4
Hi, yes its still available.
Can you call Chris the manager on 02921040580 today before 3pm?
I will let him know that you are interested.

Its in (Block D, Room 083.2)
Reply 5
Its in (Block D, Room 083.2)

Hi, just to let you know that I have had two other enquiries. I would phone Chris the manager tomorrow before it goes.
Reply 6
Hi Matthews,
Is on-suite still available? and in which floor is it Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by unique_man
Hi Matthews,
Is on-suite still available? and in which floor is it Thanks

Sorry its taken
Reply 8
Original post by leoii
does anyone know where to look for tenancy takeovers in cardiff? hoping to move in for the January term if possible or if anyone knows someone looking for a takeover please

hello i don't know if your still looking but I currently need a tenancy takeover at my place at the Fitzalan, if you or anyone reading this is interested please message me asap thank you
Original post by leoii
Are you still looking for a tenancy takeover? I am advertising my en-suite room. £124 a week in Cathays

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending