The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

I thought it was superb. Moment of the series obviously was when Harvey told Louis that he respected him - Louis' reaction with the tears and all was magic.

There just needs to be more of Harvey doing his thing and being awesome, and less of the (dare I say it - a bit clichéd and heavy handed) relationship between Rachel and Mike.
Reply 581
Original post by syrettd
Because the idea is that Rachel WOULDN'T be staying in the firm, as she was not going to graduate from Harvard. So Jessica wanted an affidavit so that if Rachel started working at her father's law firm, as an example, and they were up against Pearson Specter, she couldn't use Mike's not really being a lawyer to her advantage.

Oh thanks, that makes sense, I'm slow when it comes to the technical stuff.
As much as I love Suits, this first half of the season has been a tad disappointing compared to past seasons.

Ava Hessington's character felt more like a copout or deus ex machina for various plot developments, than an actual character.

Mike and Rachel as a couple have gotten really boring. I think jetting her off to Stanford is the best thing they can do to make Mike and Rachel interesting again.

I have to say though that through it all Donna has and always will remain awesome.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 583
The summer finale was a bit boring.
Reply 584
Original post by Tpos
Everyone finding out about Mike's secret one by one is becoming pretty boring. Mike and Harvey don't have enough scenes together, there wasn't enough of Louis being Louis in the last episode.

I didn't get the affidavit thing, assuming it all stays within the firm, what's the big deal about it?

I don't think this season has lived up to the last two, which is a shame.

It means she cannot tell anyone about it. If she did they have the affadavit and she would be in trouble because she didn't tell anyone as soon as she heard about it. I think Jessica was worried that if they ever split Rachel would take that info to her dad and together the Zane's would ruin Pearson Specter.

Yea what the other person I quoted said.

Original post by syrettd
Because the idea is that Rachel WOULDN'T be staying in the firm, as she was not going to graduate from Harvard. So Jessica wanted an affidavit so that if Rachel started working at her father's law firm, as an example, and they were up against Pearson Specter, she couldn't use Mike's not really being a lawyer to her advantage.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 585
Ooooooh!

Winter part promo (SPOILER)

Fantastic so far!

My favourite moment of series 3: Katrina presenting Louis with his mug and his reaction - simply brilliant!
harvey spectre is piff #nohomo
Reply 588
I expected more from the season finale. It was as brilliant as the rest of the season but being the last one it should've had something more of a shocking factor.
Reply 589
My brother hadn't seen it so I watched again today. Something annoyed me in it that annoyed me the first time but I forgot to mention it here. Rachel hates going to Mike's apartment (she refused to in a previous episode), and he was surprised when she turned up at his place during the episode. But at the start, Jessica sees her cardigan there...
I aspire to be like Rachel. Good looking, good taste and intelligent.
Original post by SikO124
I expected more from the season finale. It was as brilliant as the rest of the season but being the last one it should've had something more of a shocking factor.

It's the mid season finale :smile:
Reply 592
Original post by syrettd
my brother hadn't seen it so i watched again today. Something annoyed me in it that annoyed me the first time but i forgot to mention it here. Rachel hates going to mike's apartment (she refused to in a previous episode), and he was surprised when she turned up at his place during the episode. But at the start, jessica sees her cardigan there...

plot hole
Reply 593
Original post by blackorchid
I aspire to be like Rachel. Good looking, good taste and intelligent.

Yea but no one really likes her...

unless she is around Louis.
Reply 594
Original post by blackorchid
It's the mid season finale :smile:

That explains it all. Do you know by any chance when the rest of the season will be aired?
Original post by SikO124
That explains it all. Do you know by any chance when the rest of the season will be aired?

New episodes start Jan 1st, I believe.

I just checked and could not find an exact date confirmed, my bad! Suits is supposed to restart in early 2014 though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by SikO124

Original post by arrowhead

I just checked and could not find an exact date confirmed, my bad! Suits is supposed to restart in early 2014 though.

Yeah, the best I've seen is "this winter", which is pretty hopeless :tongue:

Pleased to find this thread, actually - I had no idea anyone in the UK watched it! Every time I mention it, I only seem to draw blank stares...
Original post by FrogInABog

Pleased to find this thread, actually - I had no idea anyone in the UK watched it! Every time I mention it, I only seem to draw blank stares...

Everyone on my course at uni watched it, or at least, knew about it. But then again, I was a law student.
Reply 598

Shame. I'm so looking forward to it. Thank you anyway!

Original post by FrogInABog

Same thing here. :frown:
Reply 599
Everyone on my course at uni watched it, or at least, knew about it. But then again, I was a law student.

I think I came across it because my brother told me to watch White Collar and I loved that and Suits was labelled as similar. Then I told him about it and now we both love Suits, too.

Quick Reply

Latest