The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Reply 781
Original post by muf_mur

Spoiler

it wasn't about how trivial it was but about how much trust there is within the relationship. Jessica lied to him while he was there thinking she's opening up to him and was ready to take the relationship to the next stage.
Reply 782
Just seen the latest episode, have to say I didn't think we would ever see what happened at the end. Makes me wonder what the cliffhanger will be at the end of next episode since its the season finale... Any ideas?
Wish I was as smooth as Mike :moon:
Original post by c.t.14
Just seen the latest episode, have to say I didn't think we would ever see what happened at the end. Makes me wonder what the cliffhanger will be at the end of next episode since its the season finale... Any ideas?

I can only imagine what's gonna happen next episode
The end of this one was just...
Reply 785
Original post by c.t.14

I loved this episode, and the end was just perfect. I love how Harvey and Donna's love was written in a way that no sexual intimacy was required (not seen anyway lol) I just think it conveys a pure, real love which tv characters don't show too often.

But yh no idea what's going to happen. Have you seen the trailer for next week? I havent, just wondering if there are any hints on that.

I have to say though I felt bad for Louis when Donna didn't let him take over the case.
Reply 786
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 787
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

oh, of course Harvey runs away after revealing his feelings. So very Harvey of him! Lol
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 789
Original post by Jason-Arther

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 790
Thoughts on the season finale?

Spoiler

Was a good episode, ends a pretty great season imo :smile:
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

I agree
Reply 793
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 794
Original post by c.t.14

Spoiler

I actually agree with this completely lol
Reply 795
Original post by Tpos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyone been able to watch Season 5 Ep 1?
Original post by Fas
Anyone been able to watch Season 5 Ep 1?

It comes on tonight in America so we'll be able to watch it after something like 3am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
It comes on tonight in America so we'll be able to watch it after something like 3am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh fair enough, my bad I thought it came out last night :tongue:
Original post by Fas
ahh fair enough, my bad I thought it came out last night :tongue:

You seen it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest