The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

flat share for goldsmiths students

Hi there i am looking for other students to form a flat share with starting september near the college area (camberwell and deptford). 400-500pm. i am going onto do fine art. please let me know if you are looking too. x
Hi, I may be interested! I'm currently torn between private and Goldsmiths' halls as I'm concerned that I'm going to be allocated into the crappier halls :s-smilie: It's not for certain, but £400 mark sounds spot on. I'm also first year fine art btw!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Hi . i am 100% sure i do not want to into halls! so looking for housemates. it would be great to share with someone on the same course/someone doing art too. i will send you a private message with my email and facebook. flora x
Reply 3
Hi,

I am going to be starting a Popular Music degree at goldsmiths this year. I'm looking for a double room for me and my female partner of 4 years. She will be starting a Foundation course at Camberwell Arts College in September.

Ideally we would be looking for a double-room. Were both friendly, clean and easy-going.
If you have space in your flat share feel free to give me an email.

Thanks,

Jonny
Reply 4
Hi,

3 second and first year students doing a mixture of degrees in Music and Media, looking for another flatmate to make 4 looking for flats in the area. Clean and friendly guys. Anyone welcome.
Reply 5
Hi everyone,
I am also looking for a double room anywhere upto the £600 mark for me and my partner, I may be a bit older than everyone as I am starting a PhD at Goldsmiths in Music Psychology area! Would be interested to share with anyone, I am liking the fact there's lots of people doing music on here as we are musical people as well :smile: (although not to the extent of making a racket and annoying those studying!). I do have a cat though, which I would desparately like to bring, she is mainly outdoors anyway (as used to be a stray) so shouldn't be an issue unless someone is allergic (other than my boyfriend ironically!).
Cheers,
Kat
Original post by Flora.s.s
Hi there i am looking for other students to form a flat share with starting september near the college area (camberwell and deptford). 400-500pm. i am going onto do fine art. please let me know if you are looking too. x

Heyy, I'm looking for place as well from September or October. I'm in my second year studying popular music x
Original post by velvetboy91
Hi,

3 second and first year students doing a mixture of degrees in Music and Media, looking for another flatmate to make 4 looking for flats in the area. Clean and friendly guys. Anyone welcome.

heyy, I'm in my second year studying popular music and am looking for a place as well xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending