The Student Room Group

Looking for student to take over my tenancy contract

Hi, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation en-suite room for £184 per week, from 16th September 2023 to 8th September 2024. The accomodation is called Emily Bowes Court it has common area, study room etc and it’s near station and shops. Postcode is N179FD close to central london.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi @balucanagr I am in interested in this property. Can you please share me more details about this property. And I am fine with tge tenant start and end date. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Reply 2
Original post by balucanagr
Hi, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation en-suite room for £184 per week, from 16th September 2023 to 8th September 2024. The accomodation is called Emily Bowes Court it has common area, study room etc and it’s near station and shops. Postcode is N179FD close to central london.

hi if this is still available, i would be interested in taking over your tenancy!
Reply 3
Hi, I'm interested if it's still available.
Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
If you are interested message me
Reply 5

hey I'm interested in the accommodation if it is still available
Reply 6
Anyone here looking for a studio student accommodation in Edinburgh for September? I'm looking for someone to takeover my room for this September . Tenancy length is from 9 September 2023 to 13 July 2024. Accommodation is McDonald road prestige student living. Room is premium studio. The rent is supposed to be 225 per week but since I signed the contract last year it's 209 per week if you take over my contract. Link to the room is here:
https://prestigestudentliving.com/student-accommodation/edinburgh/mcdonald-road
Reply 7

Interested, Is this available?
Reply 8

Hi is this still available ?? Urgently looking for tenancy at ebc
Reply 9

Hi, is this still available by any chance ??
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Kamianna
Hi is this still available ?? Urgently looking for tenancy at ebc

Hi i have a room at Emily bowes court £245 per week, PM me if interested
Original post by laeluhr
Hi, is this still available by any chance ??

Hi i have a room available at Emily bowes court £245 per week, lmk if interested

Hello, hope you are good, if this is still available, I would love to have it.
Original post by Hannah252525
Hi i have a room available at Emily bowes court £245 per week, lmk if interested

Hi, I urgently need a room and would defo be interested.
Reply 14
If anyone interested, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Holloway accommodation for 23/24 academic year.
If so, I can offer you mine existing contract takeover in IQ Arcade Student Accommodation.

Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £10090
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024
Original post by Faith12345678910
Hi, I urgently need a room and would defo be interested.

Hi, please contact me
Original post by Hannah252525
Hi, please provide me with your contact details (phone number)

Hi, I directly messaged you but just to ask how long is the tenancy is it 38 weeks, i dont know if i can do 51 weeks
42 weeks. I have messaged you
Hi,
I have a single room at IQ Arcade, it's a 51 week contract and priced at £230pw but I'd be happy to take lower offers and I could make up the difference. Let me know if you're interested in taking over!
Reply 19
Hey, I’m looking for someone to take over my contract at Goldsmith House ASAP. I’ve ended up in a situation where I’ve booked two accoms for next year so I’m really desperate for someone to take over my room at Goldsmith House.

Rent is £230 per week. It’s a girls only accommodation, 15 mins walk from UCL and is a 50-week contract for a single room starting 23/09/23.
You can be a female student from any London university to be eligible!
The accommodation has other facilities like a beautiful garden and common room.

You can find details about the room and accommodation facilities here: https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/hal...ths-house.aspx

Message me on Student room ASAP if you’re interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending