The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

How to Switch courses??

I've applied to study Sports Science BSc C600 at Kingston University however looking on their website there is a course that I would be more interested in (Sports Science with Business joint honors C6NC).

How do I go about changing my course if possible?

Thanks in Advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Ecnirp_el
I've applied to study Sports Science BSc C600 at Kingston University however looking on their website there is a course that I would be more interested in (Sports Science with Business joint honors C6NC).

How do I go about changing my course if possible?

Thanks in Advance!

I think the best thing to do is call them asap :smile: it will be possible if you have the requirements they need for business as well, because i switched courses and i had to wait for them to check if i had the right requirements.
Im thinking of changing my course again lol back to the original one so im in the same position as you. As long as you switch before you enrol then it shouldnt be a problem :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by 19941994
I think the best thing to do is call them asap :smile: it will be possible if you have the requirements they need for business as well, because i switched courses and i had to wait for them to check if i had the right requirements.
Im thinking of changing my course again lol back to the original one so im in the same position as you. As long as you switch before you enrol then it shouldnt be a problem :smile:

Do you have a number/email I can contact them on?
Reply 3
Original post by Ecnirp_el
Do you have a number/email I can contact them on?

Just go on the website and call the number there, the site will have the email as well

Reply 4
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending