The Student Room Group

UAL: BA Journalism

Hi,

I finished a year at LCC then took some time out and am now considering switching over to BA Journalism. If anyone went on this course I'd love to know how you found it, the quality of the course, strength of industry connections the uni might have, etc. Any personal opinion or thoughts would be appreciated too!

Unfortunately switching to another Uni probably isn't an option for me as I can only get 2 more years of student financing due to completing a foundation year and the first year of a separate course.

Love to hear what any of you thought!

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Snikffuj
Hi,

I finished a year at LCC then took some time out and am now considering switching over to BA Journalism. If anyone went on this course I'd love to know how you found it, the quality of the course, strength of industry connections the uni might have, etc. Any personal opinion or thoughts would be appreciated too!

Unfortunately switching to another Uni probably isn't an option for me as I can only get 2 more years of student financing due to completing a foundation year and the first year of a separate course.

Love to hear what any of you thought!

Thanks

Bump!
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending