The Student Room Group

Switching gcses in y10

Its June in y10 and I'm trying to switch to gcse drama. My head of year said its possible but unlikely but the lady in charge of it said no. I've sent her another email about why I Need to switch.in the new email I told her that I would chat up on any work in the summer holidays. Hopefully she let's me. Any good reasons why I can switch so late in the year.
How about just using the actual reason you want to switch?
Original post by Lilss
Its June in y10 and I'm trying to switch to gcse drama. My head of year said its possible but unlikely but the lady in charge of it said no. I've sent her another email about why I Need to switch.in the new email I told her that I would chat up on any work in the summer holidays. Hopefully she let's me. Any good reasons why I can switch so late in the year.

Drama is heavily course work based, and you do some of that work in year 10 which makes it much harder to catch up than other subjects. Why do you want to switch?
Reply 3
Original post by Lilss

Heya!

I would recommend talking to the lady in person (and possibly involving your parents/guardians) and explaining your situation and why you want to switch. Usually getting your parents/guardians involved works!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest