The Student Room Group

best cambridge college for Maths

Hi

Iam from public school(North-east). And like going out and partying so wic college is least geeky and best for social life?

I like boxing so would like to be in a college with good boxing/sports facilities.I also want to live near town center and not two far away from my lectures.

At last a college wic is obviously good at Maths?

Wic colleges are best for me?

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My spellling is good. Ive used informal texting english. I believe my grades are good enough for cambridge. So can please give us advice about wic college to pick?

Cheers
Reply 2
The one wic isn't Cambridge would be best suited for you. That's wic one I'd go for!
Reply 3
I am serious about going to cambridge. I got 4 A's at AS level and three 100%. My predicted grades are A*,A*,A*,A. So please help me because I am really confused. Cheers
Reply 4
Which*

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by IntesharMahbub
Hi

Iam from public school(North-east). And like going out and partying so wic college is least geeky and best for social life?

I like boxing so would like to be in a college with good boxing/sports facilities.I also want to live near town center and not two far away from my lectures.

Cheers

Possibly learning to read the title of which forum you post such questions in before applying may well help you...
Hi

Cheers

Girton.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Girton.

Spoiler

What's wrong with Girton? :unimpressed:

I'm applying there.
Original post by Basiji
What's wrong with Girton? :unimpressed:

I'm applying there.

Consider it pre-interview banter. :tongue:
Reply 9
Consider it pre-interview banter. :tongue:

Huh?:confused:
Original post by Basiji
Huh?:confused:

Nothing, Girton just receives a lot of banter from other colleges...
Reply 11
Nothing, Girton just receives a lot of banter from other colleges...

Oh righttt. Gotcha
Reply 12
Trinity. I don't know how you define best. But it does take the largest number of Mathmos and it does get a disproportionately high number of firsts and it does have a reputation for the subject. So on that basis, I would say its Trinity. Im not an expert.

And you're a Troll.
(edited 11 years ago)
Magdalene is the best college for maths.
Thanks for your help. All suggestion are different. It would have better if few colleges were common.

Cheers
You're going to Cambridge. They're all good.
Thanks for your help. All suggestion are different. It would have better if few colleges were common.

Cheers

None of the suggestions were serious. The only advice you should listen to is in the post above this one.
Original post by Bude8
You're going to Cambridge. They're all good.

I know they are all good, but I have to pick one. I considered open application but I don't want to end up in a college which is out of town like Girton or Homerton. I think I'll just pick a random one which is central.

Cheers
None of the suggestions were serious. The only advice you should listen to is in the post above this one.

lol, what are you trying to say? I was entirely serious.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
lol, what are you trying to say? I was entirely serious.

I once vowed never to trust people with cats in their signatures.

Quick Reply

Latest