The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm going:

Mayweather by UD
Garcia by UD

Just realised BoxNation want a £10 registration fee on top of the monthly subscription. No thanks. I'll find a stream. Or someone here can find one :redface:

Tbf, it's very good value compared to the US, who are charging around the $65 mark.
Tyson Fury's trash talking is really poor, he's just making an arse of himself tbh.
Original post by CB91
Tyson Fury's trash talking is really poor, he's just making an arse of himself tbh.

I think it's quality.

Original post by Aky786UK

Garcia to beat Matthyse in round 6

:biggrin: I have Matthyse to KO Garcia in round 6.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'm going:
Just realised BoxNation want a £10 registration fee on top of the monthly subscription. No thanks. I'll find a stream. Or someone here can find one :redface:

Tbf, it's very good value compared to the US, who are charging around the $65 mark.

BoxNation seem a decent channel to have if you're a boxing lover, more international fights with the Frank Warren guys on there but it's a shame Sky didn't pursue this fight vigorously as they would have got decent numbers for it and I would have ordered it aswell. A prospective Mayweather-Khan fight next year would be on BN aswell as the latter's joined BN as a broadcasting partner.

Sky do the odd PPV bouts but that's going to be limited to Eddie Hearn's fighters, namely Froch and Brook-Khan.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Live weigh-in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SwK7KW8Iiw (Change the quality!)

Trust me I'm not underestimating Canelo. I think it'll be a lot like the Cotto fight tbh. I just hope Canelo can and will hit harder than Cotto. He needs to bully May onto the ropes like Cotto did, and hit hard on his body. .

canelo cant punch like cotto.Cotto has a VERY heavy left hook in its own league+a good jab
Original post by frankieboy
:biggrin: I have Matthyse to KO Garcia in round 6.

I got round 5!

i see we're all thinking along the same lines here. Mathysse just has some monumental power. I was surprised to see garcia is alot bigger physically than mathysse so i don't think this will be an easy fight for either of them
Reply 5007
What time is mayweather and Danny Garcia fight UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BoxNation seem a decent channel to have if you're a boxing lover, more international fights with the Frank Warren guys on there but it's a shame Sky didn't pursue this fight vigorously as they would have got decent numbers for it and I would have ordered it aswell. A prospective Mayweather-Khan fight next year would be on BN aswell as the latter's joined BN as a broadcasting partner.

Sky do the odd PPV bouts but that's going to be limited to Eddie Hearn's fighters, namely Froch and Brook-Khan.

I've never gone about ordering from BoxNation so I didn't know before today. It'll probably be worth it in the long-run, but £20 seems like a lot for one night. Especially when I can watch for free on a crappy stream.

Original post by huricane katrina
canelo cant punch like cotto.Cotto has a VERY heavy left hook in its own league+a good jab

I think their punching power is similar. I'd give Canelo the edge just to get my hopes up for tonight.
Reply 5009
Original post by jvc95
What time is mayweather and Danny Garcia fight UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Around 4 I think.

Really want to stay up but I don't think I can handle it :frown:
Original post by Deshi
Around 4 I think.

Really want to stay up but I don't think I can handle it :frown:

It will probably be closer to 5 I think, especially with Garcia/Matthysse fight being a big clash by itself.
I think Garcia and Mayweather will win on points.
Does anyone know when the mayweather fight starts?... uk time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by english007
Does anyone know when the mayweather fight starts?... uk time

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you actually read the last page or so of the thread several people have already said what time roughly.
Original post by CB91
If you actually read the last page or so of the thread several people have already said what time roughly.

Soz!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5015
Can people please post links of the full fight as soon as they get them plus the UC fights as well please. I'd stay up but it's uni soon so can't be messing up sleeping pattern.

Thanks babes.
Sorry folks, going to wimp this major fight out and hit the sack.

I hope it's a historic night but only forsee Floyd winning.

Apparently even celebrities, who normally got free tickets for Floyd's fights are having to pay!
Anyone got any good streams?

Found one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Sorry folks, going to wimp this major fight out and hit the sack.

I hope it's a historic night but only forsee Floyd winning.

Apparently even celebrities, who normally got free tickets for Floyd's fights are having to pay!

Can you not stay up?
Almost forgot Mayweather was fighting tonight, thankfully BBC News reminded me. Now I have a legitimate reason to stay up :biggrin:

Latest