Predictions for the fights I mentioned above? I've got:

Garcia
GGG
Parker
Lomachenko
AJ
Canelo
Brook
Brook Spence is going to be a ****ing fight. Going solely on the eye test, they're the two best at 147. Well, Manny is still running the show - so not including him.
Original post by Palmyra

Garcia
GGG
Parker
Lomachenko
AJ
Canelo
Brook

You're picking Garcia? If Thurman's on his game, surely he wins a wide decision. Agree with the rest of yours except I'm undecided on Brook-Spence, which is a pick'em.
Original post by Kallisto
By reading these matches, it is time to watch boxing in free TV again. Gosh, I didn't do that for so long!

Free TV?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You're picking Garcia? If Thurman's on his game, surely he wins a wide decision. Agree with the rest of yours except I'm undecided on Brook-Spence, which is a pick'em.

I'm a big fan of Danny's and I think he'll cause an upset. Will be a great fight whatever happens though.
Original post by Chittesh14
Free TV?

Yeah,it is possible to see boxing matches in Free TV via TV channels abroad. Is that not possible via British TV channels by any chance?
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah,it is possible to see boxing matches in Free TV via TV channels abroad. Is that not possible via British TV channels by any chance?

A lot of those fights are PPV, but some aren't (such as Thurman-Garcia).
Original post by Palmyra

I was always able to watch the Klitschko fights and another broadcasted ones in another weight categories.

Original post by Palmyra

Garcia
GGG
Parker
Lomachenko
AJ
Canelo
Brook

My picks would be exactly the same - but I see what you're saying Kenan.
Original post by Palmyra

How do you watch Thurman - Garcia?
I didn't know it's free :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised you picked Parker too. Come on now, Hughie's gonna school him!

Lol, Hughie is extremely young and has fought far worse opposition than Parker. Hughie doesn't have amazing power but he's fast (so is Parker) and moves well.

It's a win-win for Hughie, he's not really expected to win because he's so young and inexperienced and he can point to his health issues etc.

Really good Five Live sports specials podcast with Peter Fury last week. I wish them all the best.
Original post by Mackay
Really good Five Live sports specials podcast with Peter Fury last week. I wish them all the best.

Family of scum bags. All criminals. Peter was some drug lord, John went to prison for gouging a man's ****ing eye out, and Tyson is a homophobic anti-Semitic idiot.

Shame Tyson is also by far the best heavyweight boxer out there.
Original post by Palmyra
Family of scum bags. All criminals. Peter was some drug lord, John went to prison for gouging a man's ****ing eye out, and Tyson is a homophobic anti-Semitic idiot.

Shame Tyson is also by far the best heavyweight boxer out there.

To be fair, Peter seems the best of a bad bunch when you actually hear them talk to the media. Interestingly, he said he feels far less pressure when it's he and Hughie in the ring. Perhaps that's unsurprising, given Tyson isn't actually his son. So, naturally, he'd feel more pressure for Tyson to impress and come through unscathed.
Original post by Mackay
To be fair, Peter seems the best of a bad bunch when you actually hear them talk to the media. Interestingly, he said he feels far less pressure when it's he and Hughie in the ring. Perhaps that's unsurprising, given Tyson isn't actually his son. So, naturally, he'd feel more pressure for Tyson to impress and come through unscathed.

Peter is better at giving the impression that he's at least somewhat intelligent, but then you see him host periscope videos with Tyson where they say stupid **** about gay people, transgender people, and how Jews rule the world and you see his true bigotry/stupidity come out.

You can definitely tell that Tyson is John's son and that Hughie is Peter's son, though.
Original post by Palmyra
Peter is better at giving the impression that he's at least somewhat intelligent, but then you see him host periscope videos with Tyson where they say stupid **** about gay people, transgender people, and how Jews rule the world and you see his true bigotry/stupidity come out.

Yeah, I really don't think we'll ever see Tyson fight again. I did for a long time, but too much has gone on and we're too far down the line now.

By the way, I've been thinking this for ages... is Andy Lee retired? Hasn't fought since the BJS bout but haven't heard any formal announcement to say he's hung up his gloves.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah, I really don't think we'll ever see Tyson fight again. I did for a long time, but too much has gone on and we're too far down the line now.

By the way, I've been thinking this for ages... is Andy Lee retired? Hasn't fought since the BJS bout but haven't heard any formal announcement to say he's hung up his gloves.

Actually I think he will back, probably late 2017. Boxing is a better place with him, even if the world isn't. :lol:

I thought Andy Lee was training with BJS now, so I don't think he has retired at all, but I might be wrong on that
Original post by Palmyra
Actually I think he will back, probably late 2017. Boxing is a better place with him, even if the world isn't. :lol:

I thought Andy Lee was training with BJS now, so I don't think he has retired at all, but I might be wrong on that

Me too @ Andy Lee training with BJS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scott Quigg has split with Joe Gallagher after six years to join Freddie Roach in the US.

Latest