The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by themancunian
I know right?

lol i know:biggrin:
Reply 41
AH the language of the ancient world, some say its dead, but its the basis of nearly all european ones now! or sommet
(edited 11 years ago)
Who said Latin was dead? I'm sure *insert dead Latin Name* would be to differ...

I can't think of anything sorry :frown:

Original post by tara8000
HEY you DID steal the 10000th post off me! I was 9999

My thread :smug:
Oh do please remove Shadab's frightfully unformatted OP text :redface:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Hipstahs galore...
Lmao, who even uses Google+? It celebrated like 5 million users or something recently, but the majority of those people logged on, spent five minutes, then decided it was **** and never went back. :rofl:
Tumblr's really blowing up these days, I mean people are still into Facebook but it's not as big as it used to be. And Twitter.. I remember having a twitter aaaages ago, I understand how it's a nice stalking tool but it's not a good communication device I don't think.
PUSHEEN! I swear you're amazing. On the topic of cats .. I'm wearing my ears and whiskers to school tomorrow :yep:

Did you know Google+ has now suppressed the amount of Twitter users in New Zealand? Haha I still have an account, it is a good place to store photos and stuff. - Twitter is becoming more prominent. Stalking has never been this easy! XD And I personally think its quite stupid. "LOL I JUST BOUGHT SOME MILK #YOLO"

:3 - That will match your meowing in class :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Who said Latin was dead? I'm sure *insert dead Latin Name* would be to differ...

I can't think of anything sorry :frown:

My thread :smug:

caecilius. dat guy was crey crey
(edited 11 years ago)
Just try to get use to it, with the impeding exams it can only get more tough. Keep track with your work, do homework/coursework the day you are given it so you can do other stuff and not think about it.

I do that :smile: I just feel sorry for those who don't give one about work at all, they'll regret it later :frown:
Original post by MangoFreak
Oh do please remove Shadab's frightfully unformatted OP text :redface:

I've done my planning for the Y12 thread:

Welcome to the Y12 thread.

Done! It's amazing right? XD
Original post by MarinaAlex
I do that :smile: I just feel sorry for those who don't give one about work at all, they'll regret it later :frown:

:smile: It is best to either nudge them, warn them about the future or just leave them if you don't like them.

I mostly do the latter option.
wagwan people:excited:
Reply 50
what? I dont understand this sentence
Reply 51
Original post by Armani786
wagwan people:excited:

eeeeeeyyyyyyyyy wwaaaasssssaaaapppppp?
Roast Dinner :biggrin: on a Tuesday :cool:
Yup; everything is becoming more "easy" which is not a bad thing but it kinda sucks to think that by the time we are old people wont come and see us :cry2:; we'll just be Skyped or Twittered or something.

I agree' technology is developing so fast it is going to be a lot easier but do you thibk its going to be expensive? :wink:
Reply 54
Did you know Google+ has now suppressed the amount of Twitter users in New Zealand? Haha I still have an account, it is a good place to store photos and stuff. - Twitter is becoming more prominent. Stalking has never been this easy! XD And I personally think its quite stupid. "LOL I JUST BOUGHT SOME MILK #YOLO"

:3 - That will match your meowing in class :tongue:

Suppressed? Do you mean surpassed? I'm confused xDD
I've never had an account! It's just never drawn me, no one I know has one. ._.
I feel like twitter hit its peak, and is now kind of just coasting along? I guess I just think for the average person, there's not much of a point to it.
.. And then there are people like Kim Kardashian who gets paid extravagant amounts of money per tweet.

GOODNIGHT GUYS IF I DON'T GO NOW I NEVER WILL.
<3
Get up to page 50 or something by the time I'm back tomorrow :tongue:
Original post by Armani786
I agree' technology is developing so fast it is going to be a lot easier but do you thibk its going to be expensive? :wink:

With Apple it is always yes. But there are currently great other alternatives. However with that being said I like Apple's products.
Original post by tara8000
eeeeeeyyyyyyyyy wwaaaasssssaaaapppppp?

nothin much:smile:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Suppressed? Do you mean surpassed? I'm confused xDD
I've never had an account! It's just never drawn me, no one I know has one. ._.
I feel like twitter hit its peak, and is now kind of just coasting along? I guess I just think for the average person, there's not much of a point to it.
.. And then there are people like Kim Kardashian who gets paid extravagant amounts of money per tweet.

GOODNIGHT GUYS IF I DON'T GO NOW I NEVER WILL.
<3
Get up to page 50 or something by the time I'm back tomorrow :tongue:

Oh yeah surpassed XD - G+ is quite pretty. I think the average person uses Facebook more. Well there are people who just stalk famous people and follow similar trends to look "cool".

Good bye! I'm already top poster...
With Apple it is always yes. But there are currently great other alternatives. However with that being said I like Apple's products.

Same, there really good products aswell. they last a long time and they have the latest things included in the product such as the iphone's.
Reply 59

Good bye! I'm already top poster...

goodness I need to up my game this thread ;P

Latest