The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Welsh, I (Portugual) have 11 points now but the group B table still says '5'. And England have played all 6 games as well now but it's still written as '4' on the table.
Reply 541
in form ronaldo and messi, not playing fifa anymore who wants?

pm email, numbers etc. all contact details. XD
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Xbox Group A:
1st: France
2nd: ???

Xbox Group B:
1st: Italy
2nd: Portugal

PS3 Group A:
1st: Spain
2nd: France

PS3 Group B:
1st: England

Group B XBOX. Portugal is 1st (13 points) and Italy is second (11 points).
Reply 543
Original post by steghead
in form ronaldo and messi, not playing fifa anymore who wants?

pm email, numbers etc. all contact details. XD

Do you want my bank account details while you're at it?:yawn:
Xbox Group A:
1st: France

Xbox Group B:
1st: Italy
2nd: Portugal

PS3 Group A:
1st: Spain
2nd: France

PS3 Group B:
1st: England

Welsh, I should be on top of group B with 13 points. Everything else seems fine :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 545
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Cool and yeah I was ruminating about this earlier. The final and 3rd place play-off should legitimately only be 1 game like it is in real life. If these games do happen to be draw's then I guess the only option would be to have a replay-until there is finally an ultimate winner since we can't do extra time, golden goal or pens.

Also, you mentioned in another post that the next tournament could be champions league! That would be great, if there is 8 of us again then we can use this same format or even better if we can get 16 players, so it's like 4 groups (A-D)

The best 16 teams to be would be: Barca, R Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Man U, Man City, Arsenal,Chelsea, Juve, AC Milan, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, Galataseraay, Porto, Inter and either Malaga, Spurs, Valencia or Liverpool.

But if course if we can't get that many players then we could stick to the 8 buy if there's a few more players like 12 then we could just have 3 groups (A-C) in which the 3 winners and 3 runners-up progress to the QF's and then thR three teams that finish 3rd in thR group enter a mini-group stage with each other and the top 2 of that extra stage progress to the QF's. Hope thats not too complicated though :lol:

If we get 12 teams would it not be easier (and quicker) to just have 4 groups with 3 teams in each? Then 2 go through from each one as normal. Then it'd only mean me and 2 others wouldn't go through.
Original post by Oziris
If we get 12 teams would it not be easier (and quicker) to just have 4 groups with 3 teams in each? Then 2 go through from each one as normal. Then it'd only mean me and 2 others wouldn't go through.

Actually yes, that would be a much better idea especially since it's difficult for some players to be online at the same time. The format you have suggested is best, makes sense.
Original post by gunit123
Do you want my bank account details while you're at it?:yawn:

Are you available to play our semi final today?
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Are you available to play our semi final today?

Has PS3-Group A finished?
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Has PS3-Group A finished?

yeah, zxh800 came first, me second
The **** guys?! I haven't got any access to a laptop and I did the best I could from a friends ipod.
Reply 551
The **** guys?! I haven't got any access to a laptop and I did the best I could from a friends ipod.

WTF is up with the negs? Considering your situation, you did very well - keep up the good work.
WTF is up with the negs? Considering your situation, you did very well - keep up the good work.

why you ignoring me?
Reply 553
why you ignoring me?

Am I ignoring you? :confused: I might be on later tonight.
Am I ignoring you? :confused: I might be on later tonight.

I've quoted you twice asking when you wanted to play and both times you haven't replied, that's ignoring someone.
Reply 555
I've quoted you twice asking when you wanted to play and both times you haven't replied, that's ignoring someone.

I apologise for that - I guess I have been busy with non-TSR related stuff. Good luck in our match later tonight.
Reply 556
Eng v Fra 1st game -0-0
2nd game - 0-1

After France scored at 40 min, the lag was ridiculous and unplayable throughout the rest of the game. When he played home, we had to restart as the same thing happened, as soon as he scored, lag was ridiculous. It might have been the same for him as well, but only after he scored as he had the advantage. Surely can't be a coincidence?
Semi Final Result

France 0 England 0

France 1 England 0

France go through :smile:
Does anyone wanna play on ps3??? My lil bros PSN is subydon123

Why am I getting negged? I haven't got my own PSN and use my brothers to play against other people on FIFA. Some knobs just negging and giving no reason pmsl
(edited 11 years ago)
Who's going around negging everyone?

Quick Reply

Latest