X

I've had it before him...

Interested in participating in our CL tournament for PS3?:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 643
Original post by mahatma ghandi
8ish?

Sounds good.
Can't really comb through all the pages of this thread, but if your name is not in the OP, send me a message with your PSN ID/Gamertag and I will add you to it.
Who finished 2nd in group A (Xbox)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sufistic
Who finished 2nd in group A (Xbox)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dunno, dorondj has to face paddy. Tbh I think paddy should just play the semi vs you.
Original post by jam277
Dunno, dorondj has to face paddy. Tbh I think paddy should just play the semi vs you.

I agree. This has dragged on quite a bit.

paddy, when do you wanna play? I'm free this weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 648
PS3 Tournament Rules

1) 5K FUT Coins buy-in
2) No 5 atb formation allowed
3) If you fail to play a game after an agreed time between you and your opponent, you will automatically be awarded a 3-0 loss. Also, there will be a set date for you to complete a certain round of matches - e.g. a completion of all your group matches by next Saturday for example. This will hopefully avoid the tournament dragging on.
4) If you pull-out of the tournament for whatever reason, you must find an appropriate replacement asap.
5)If there is a random disconnection within your game, e.g. at the 60th min. you must play your opponent in a new game lasting for 30mins.

Let me know if you agree/disagree with any of the rules and also if you have any suggestions of your own. These rules may be applied to the XBOX players in their future tournaments if they so wish.
All sounds fair apart from (2). As much as some of us hate it, it's a perfectly valid formation to use and is not up to us to restrict. Otherwise we could ban all players with >90 pace, ban 3 at the back teams, etc.
Shout out to all PS3 Players

Those who haven't confirmed their participation in the champions league tournament. Please do so ASAP if you do want to participate, quote gunit123 or send him a message and you'll be added to the list.

gunit123 will be making the PS3 draw at around 10:30pm tonight, so get your name down quick if you haven't already and want to join.

Once the final draw has been made and officiated, we will not allow more players to join the tournament. But we can add you to the reserve list in case some player(s) drop out of the competition for whatever reason.

And finally, Good Luck to everyone participating :smile:
Reply 651
I'm not sure about the rules. Especially the coins buy in and will need to see how it goes with the agreed times. The reason the last one was good was because it was just for fun. Other than that I'm in.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 652
Original post by gunit123
PS3 Tournament Rules

1) 5K FUT Coins buy-in
3) If you fail to play a game after an agreed time between you and your opponent, you will automatically be awarded a 3-0 loss. Also, there will be a set date for you to complete a certain round of matches - e.g. a completion of all your group matches by next Saturday for example. This will hopefully avoid the tournament dragging on.
4) If you pull-out of the tournament for whatever reason, you must find an appropriate replacement asap.
5)If there is a random disconnection within your game, e.g. at the 60th min. you must play your opponent in a new game lasting for 30mins.

Let me know if you agree/disagree with any of the rules and also if you have any suggestions of your own. These rules may be applied to the XBOX players in their future tournaments if they so wish.

For PS3 the winner could get my bundesliga team i haven't played UT since october its too arcadey and fast

i'll post a screen shot later
Reply 653
x

Remember to put me in the draw for the Champions League tournament (Y)
PS3 Tournament Rules

1) 5K FUT Coins buy-in

Wait is it on FUT now? I thought it was CL with normal teams?
Original post by manchesterunited15
Wait is it on FUT now? I thought it was CL with normal teams?

No the winner of the tournament recieves 5K FUT coins as a prize. And we are indeed using normal european teams for this competition.
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
No the winner of the tournament recieves 5K FUT coins as a prize. And we are indeed using normal european teams for this competition.

Ah ok, surely the winner receives more than 5k if the buy in is 5k... 5k x 8/12/16/however many teams we have.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Ah ok, surely the winner receives more than 5k if the buy in is 5k... 5k x 8/12/16/however many teams we have.

Oh yeah sorry that's what I meant, and your banned now?
Reply 659
Apologies for the slight delay with the draw - watching MOTD :wink:

PS3 CL Tournament members + teams confirmed:

A)Man Utd
B)Chelsea
C)Man City
D)Arsenal
E)Spurs
F)R. Madrid
G)Barcelona
H)B. Munich
I)B. Dortmund