I would whoop you all.

Where did I last hear that...
Reply 861
I would beat everyone here too just ask g-unit123

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Son234
I would beat everyone here too just ask g-unit123

Lol, you the best PS3 guy I guess? Ah man love it when people boast about fifa the game is just jokes.

Remember facing someone, getting beat 4-1 and him laughing then next time he got beat 2-0 without even getting a shot on target.
Reply 863
Original post by jam277
Lol, you the best PS3 guy I guess? Ah man love it when people boast about fifa the game is just jokes.

Remember facing someone, getting beat 4-1 and him laughing then next time he got beat 2-0 without even getting a shot on target.

I had someone send me a message during a game saying "You're ****" while I was winning 2-1...I scored 2 more and he quit. It was both hilarious and confusing.
I had a message the other day after winning basically quite a long message with the message of how **** i apparently was. he sent 2 further messages which were all not responded to basically saying the same thing. Some people eh?! So funny :lol:
Original post by jam277

So he won 4-3 on aggregate? :wink:
Original post by manchesterunited15
So he won 4-3 on aggregate? :wink:

Yeah I guess so. Although tbf his win was like when I hadn't played fifa13 before and when I actually started playing FIFA that's when that match happened.
Reply 867
Original post by jam277

Ps3 I am the best here

In Xbox you'd be lucky to even have anymore than 2 shots

You can have the sweatiest team in FIFA and i will still out sweat you :biggrin:

Original post by Son234
Ps3 I am the best here

In Xbox you'd be lucky to even have anymore than 2 shots

You can have the sweatiest team in FIFA and i will still out sweat you :biggrin:

Say that when I have 80% possession against you...

I don't care about sweat lol. 5-3-2's are pretty crappy formations for me to use anyway.
I'm liking 4-3-1-2 Italy or Spain at the moment, it's not what I usually use but it produces some great team goals and gives a big advantage in possession.
Reply 870
Original post by jam277
Say that when I have 80% possession against you...

I don't care about sweat lol. 5-3-2's are pretty crappy formations for me to use anyway.

Yeah good luck with that

80% in your own half you mean

You actually asking me for a game lol

Reply 871
*ahem* So, I'm guessing that this is closed for registration now?

If so, shame.
Original post by Son234
Yeah good luck with that

Well I don't have a console on me. Otherwise I'd have been gladly obliged to face you. :lol:
Original post by Son234
Yeah good luck with that

I played you before and beat you 6-1 :s-smilie:
Reply 874
Original post by Gob Bluth
I played you before and beat you 6-1 :s-smilie:

You have the wrong person

I would play anyone tonight on FUT and win them on xbox
Reply 876
So is this H2H or FUT?
I'll be back here in the summer after exams so you have plenty of time to train :colonhash:
But seriously you wanna do an FUT one on XBOX in the summer. Simple rules normal games any formation just like an online match. I want to use my new german team.
Reply 878
Original post by jam277
I'll be back here in the summer after exams so you have plenty of time to train :colonhash:
But seriously you wanna do an FUT one on XBOX in the summer. Simple rules normal games any formation just like an online match. I want to use my new german team.

Same last exam June 20th then I will show you why I have the right to brag in FIFA :wink:

Original post by Son234
Same last exam June 20th then I will show you why I have the right to brag in FIFA :wink:

coolio man, will be back in the bitz with ma XBOX init.

Quick Reply

Latest