The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omg!!!!! stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 3321
:frown::frown::frown:
Peppi
whats that thing summer is talking about?

Pashing? It's the Australian word for pulling/kissing/getting with... whatever ya like to call it :p:
does he die? cos hes annoying me with this whole im blind thing
Reply 3324
cole
where i can find this film?

OMFG!!!! LMFAO!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats funnier than that ''Whos sticky?'' question!!!!!!
Reply 3325
i only saw some of it to day and i thought we were geting spoilers today
Reply 3326
So what did I miss today then? I was in the pub and didn't get my Neighbours fix :mad:
ditzy blonde
So what did I miss today then? I was in the pub and didn't get my Neighbours fix :mad:

Stuart got run over and the fella realised he was blind so just got back into his truck and drove off! :eek: :frown:
Reply 3328
afireinside©
Stuart got run over and the fella realised he was blind so just got back into his truck and drove off! :eek: :frown:

Ah, thats mean, Stu isn't doing so well at the minute!!
ditzy blonde
Ah, thats mean, Stu isn't doing so well at the minute!!

I know!
He ran off and Cindy rang him and he wouldn't say where he was, but just that he had gone on a walk.. then he got all cranky with some guy who was running past him and asked if he needed any help cos Stu was walking half on the road and half on the grass.. then, at the same time, Stu was on the phone to Cindy and he just throw his phone into the road and told her to stop treating him like a baby.. but as he went to retrieve his phone from the road some big massive truck thing hit him and knocked him flyin.. when the fella got out and asked him if he was ok Stu was out cold and so when the fella seen his walking stick thing he said 'im sorry mate..' then quickly got back into his truck and drove off leaving Stu in the road on his own! :frown:
Reply 3330
afireinside©
I know!
He ran off and Cindy rang him and he wouldn't say where he was, but just that he had gone on a walk.. then he got all cranky with some guy who was running past him and asked if he needed any help cos Stu was walking half on the road and half on the grass.. then, at the same time, Stu was on the phone to Cindy and he just throw his phone into the road and told her to stop treating him like a baby.. but as he went to retrieve his phone from the road some big massive truck thing hit him and knocked him flyin.. when the fella got out and asked him if he was ok Stu was out cold and so when the fella seen his walking stick thing he said 'im sorry mate..' then quickly got back into his truck and drove off leaving Stu in the road on his own! :frown:

Sucks for Stu, but he's annoying me a bit at the minute so I don't feel that sorry for him.

Did Paul do anything evil? I'm starting to get a bit of a crush even though I know its really wrong!!
ditzy blonde
Sucks for Stu, but he's annoying me a bit at the minute so I don't feel that sorry for him.

Did Paul do anything evil? I'm starting to get a bit of a crush even though I know its really wrong!!

Hahaha I know i've read that you fancy him!

To be honest I only watched the last 5 minutes.. :frown:
Reply 3332
afireinside©
Hahaha I know i've read that you fancy him!

To be honest I only watched the last 5 minutes.. :frown:

I don't fancy him, I just keep dreaming about him and now find him strangely attractive!! So wrong :redface:
ditzy blonde
I don't fancy him, I just keep dreaming about him and now find him strangely attractive!! So wrong :redface:

ok you, are just werid.
Reply 3334
gossip_girl
ok you, are just werid.

If you'd had my dream about him you'd find him strangely attractive too!!

Must stop dreaming, this is getting embarrassing!!
Reply 3335
There has been no mention of the return of GINO! He is so cool! I shouted out "Its Gino" when he came on!

Lou "He's a bit of a ladies man!" Hilarious

In the salon when Horald comes in to talk to Lou "I'll just go and sharpen some sissors" fantastic!

"takes years off you" after Lou's makeover and introducing to his clients!

GINO RULES! I so wish he was in it more often! he is such a great funny character! Remember when he lived with Harold WOW that was SO good!

The Boyd and Sky thing and the whole gym is getting really boring now it really is a very flat storyline, I am disappointed with the writers
Gotta love (or passionately dispise if you're me, either way they get attention :p: ) the new bogan family on Ramsey St :biggrin: :wink:
omg I love neighbours.

the sky and boyd bulimia storyline is amazing, in aus at the moment he goes nuts and is diagnosed with scizophrenia, committed to a pyschiatric ward, escapes, has a weird fit and is told he has a brain tumour which they must remove, and ends up in a coma. in his mental state he thinks he is talking to serena and tells sky he kissed serena, and they end up breaking up and sky gets together with dylan and boyd wants to study medicine and become a doctor and finds a new girlfriend who is a single mum.

er.. I have m,ore spoilers but as they're related to things that haven;t even been screened in aus yet I won't post them unless you want.
marychrist
omg I love neighbours.

the sky and boyd bulimia storyline is amazing, in aus at the moment he goes nuts and is diagnosed with scizophrenia, committed to a pyschiatric ward, escapes, has a weird fit and is told he has a brain tumour which they must remove, and ends up in a coma. in his mental state he thinks he is talking to serena and tells sky he kissed serena, and they end up breaking up and sky gets together with dylan and boyd wants to study medicine and become a doctor and finds a new girlfriend who is a single mum.

er.. I have m,ore spoilers but as they're related to things that haven;t even been screened in aus yet I won't post them unless you want.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks for those :redface: , it's all hapening :biggrin:
Reply 3339
marychrist
omg I love neighbours.

:eek: You've got some competition Adam!!

Latest